2023 Black Friday/holidays sales and codes roundup

I would if the picture had some name or something on it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks for the Help

3 Likes

XS1500 Pro is down to $73.50 on Amazon now with code DRMJCOCOPRO

5 Likes

Dam … CBN strains not supported

2 Likes

Nice light giveaway, this is at the bottom of the sale page here:

1 Like

Unfortunately I think you would have to step up to the $1000 range with something like the MyDX/CannaDX kit which tests for CBN

https://www.mydxlife.com/shop/analyzer-kits/mydx-analyzer-canna-kit-growers.html

Or for cheaper you could get the Cannalytics kit, that’s on sale right now 20% off:

I think it’s @lefthandseeds thats been using this sort of testing but he gets his own materials elsewhere

2 Likes

Thank u, that is to much for my Pocket book…

1 Like

Bokashi Earthworks has 20% off of their microbe+ with free shipping and free beans til 11/30.

1 Like

The credit card option is now working.

working

1 Like

I’d like to find a deeper discount on the Migro Array 3, I’m ready to pull the trigger. Best iv found is 6%…

2 Likes

Heres a link

1 Like

Lowest price I found was about $250:

3 Likes

I’ve been looking and that’s the best I’ve seen too :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s the one I’m referring to. Think you posted it earlier… few spoke highly of it.

I need a single light in my 3x3, currently 2x HLG100 supplemented by two 65w autocob… too damn many hangers.

1 Like

There’s also this one as an option, it comes in at just under $280 after code CCFC10, so $30 more for 50 more watts and an upgrade in diodes to the latest EVO, so the fixture is 0.15 umol/j more efficient than the Migro:

4 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard

SAMSUNG LM301B LED

4 Likes

These are the best absolutely the best version of the old school wizard pipe, and also the cheapest. And they’re 50% off for the holidays in stainless or titanium! Paragon Machine Works is one of the oldest and the largest bicycle parts manufacturers in the US and also a bunch of Willits CA boys so they get high and make pipes for a fair price retail and wholesale, at regular price they’re already a great deal but scoop up some now while they’re on sale folks! You pick your stem length, bowl design depends on materials because they make them from scrap instead of tossing it in the metal recycle.
They start at $7.50 for the smaller stainless and the big Ti is only $20 oh yeahhhh

Titanium:

IMG_6007

Stainless steel (probably 304 since they make parts from that):

https://www.paragonmachineworks.com/accessories/pipes.html

12 Likes

The EVO has a 5 year warranty vs the Array 3’s 3 year.

Thinking the smart technology might be a good addition as well.

Thought I knew what I wanted/needed but you have me second guessing. :slight_smile:

Did not see myself buying anything MH but the Array is also an overseas product… which I would like to avoid. However HLG has no plans for a 3x3 bar light and I want that technology. The new EVO if not inherent with issues has me interested. Gonna talk with a buddy today and might just go this direction.

3 Likes

Method seven free postage and up to 50% off
: )

4 Likes