'22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up **(CLOSED)**

I like the tutorial but Group A & B are both US based on number of strains .
The $2 is based on strain. The international is ToBeAnounced-TBA

I will pm all the LA, AU & AS folks when I get everything packaged.

You are correct! :grimacing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

lol my mistake sorry :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

@Hempire420 you are right sorry for confusing you.

Wow @g-pas so call me later, I believe you will be missing $$$ I was early as a teenager and I already paid

2 Likes

I have! It just seem like we understand it it differently :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries mate, is discussing this things that we clarify the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes exactly, it was great that you responded quickly so it was quickly clarified and the wrong information didn’t stay long and clarified the doubt of many I believe. :grin:

:om: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

Let me try, if I’m wrong, someone please correct me.
1.no 2. Yes 3. That would be a working theory except, a. Sign ups for fall are closed, and boxes are in any stage of the process of: packing, shipping.
O.G. note : " strains from boxes often appear in giveaways, gifted etc."
@hawkman
Future sign up list still open

Hope that helps
Hapi

4 Likes

I believe that’s because 4 of the strains you’ve signed for are ready for delivery on this box.

So that’s what you’re expected to pay + postage.

@hawkman

4 Likes

got payment sent, rounded up a bit for supplies, cold drink, hot drink, couple of advils what ever you may need for all the work that goes into this. i thank you @G-paS for you time and efforts. i salute and thank all the breeders/growers that helped make this happen. so many great people here at OG. i am very excited about getting a box, really makes me feel good and happy on the inside! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I don’t see any of the funds but appreciate the thought. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

thank you very much> agan how much do I need to pay ($8.00) - so the "box can be sent --sorry for my confusion

Since you are group A shipping is $6
Since you have signed up for 4 strains, thats 4 x $2 = $8

So $8+$6=$14

To get more in a “box” you need to keep an eye out for the seedruns done throughout the year and sign up for them at that time. You might get a freebie, you might not, but you cant sign up for any of the currently being shipped runs at this point is my understanding. Keep in mind there may be signups currently open for things that will be available in the '23 Spring box, and eventually '23 Fall box, so keep your eyes open for strains you are interested in.

8 Likes

This run will be my first. Thanks folks. Appreciate you and the work here greatly and feel fortunate to participate and benefit. Hoping to contribute and give back soon. @G-paS Thank you very much for being our “US logistics director.” You ROCK. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just paid for mine G-paS.

1 Like

@G-paS
I just paid…
I hope I got it right…LOL

THANK YOU. YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

• Order Number: 21782
  • Date: September 20, 2022
  • Total: $10.00

Please let me know if there is more to be done.
Thanks
Shag

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
Thank you to everyone for making this a possibility!

1 Like

All paid up, thank you for all your hard work @G-paS. Hopefully I did everything right!

Order Number: 21765
Date: September 19, 2022
Total: $10.00

1 Like

…and scan the “Breeder’s Lab”/ Seed Run Co-op" category every couple weeks to make sure you haven’t missed something important. :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’m all set and signed up, shipping + donation covered. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks everyone for putting all the hard work into these!

3 Likes

Thanks @Shanti-ri for your time and help mate👍

2 Likes

Thank you Very Much @G-paS, I await your pm :grinning::+1:

1 Like