'22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up **(CLOSED)**

Paid! Thank you so much for all your hard work @G-paS !!

2 Likes

Sebring won’t get back to you, he’s handling personal stuff, so @G-paS is your contact point. Just send her a DM
Because he has a lot going on, many of us have avoided tagging him until/if he returns

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll let her know :+1:

2 Likes

.Paid… Thank you for all your work @G-paS
This IS quite an undertaking! You Rock lady! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

I was talking about what my donation total should be! 5x2+6+donation ?
Can’t believe I missed so many signups
You are doing a great job !

2 Likes

@G-paS did I understand correctly
There is no OG kush going out from @Gpaw ?

4 Likes

Just saw that.
Fuckin Customs. That’s a lowdown, dirty, crying shame. Was really looking forward to that one. I know @Gpaw put a lot of work into that.

7 Likes

Was confirmed by Doug they made it here safe and sound.

3 Likes

No @Slammedsonoma420 , that was the PCK I confirmed. I believe @G-paS just listed it wrong and has corrected it. I cannot speak to the OG Kush as it was shipped by the grower straight to her so if she said that was the one that got lost to customs I would go with that.

8 Likes

Donation sent
Thank you @G-paS and all the growers for putting in the effort and resources to make the co-op runs happen and get distributed. It is truly impressive. I am grateful.

2 Likes

:cry: :sob: :crying_cat_face:
What a shame.
Also a strain I was really looking forward to :disappointed:

5 Likes

Well I tell you bud, I did get some extras from @Gpaw. It’s too late to do anything at this point as boxes are moving but I should be able to provide some to @G-paS for the spring box. It should be able to fill part of the list anyway.

13 Likes

Yep I got to the point where I have to choose A or B for shipping but as I’m NZ neither is applicable so do I chose B?

1 Like

It was released to customs and then never moved. I don’t know how FedEx is, if they don’t ship to me I at least hope them send them back to @Gpaw. I

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Hey @G-paS what do I pay for the Spirit Train run please, I’m international, thank you.

All paid up! Can’t wait for the goodie box to arrive!!! Thanks again @G-paS for handling this!!

3 Likes

Paid up here - thanks to everyone involved! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey @G-paS paid don’t know it I did right I donated 14 does not show up at the end
Edit I fixed it

1 Like

Alright. Hope i got this right.

With 3 sign ups I counted as Group A, plus 6 donation, for a total of $12 that has already been paid thru DYI Green Life

I am in G-Pas distribution.

If i didnt do it right, please feel free to yell at me but with corrections as well.

1 Like

Your good.

3 Likes