4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Morning y’all,
Should we be recording our ticket numbers for the drawing?

3 Likes

Ticket numbers will be final roughly an hour before the drawing.

The reason is that there is still a possibility that someone becomes our supporter and gets +1 ticket.

10 Likes

Wifes birthday get together today…hanging out on here ALL DAY may not go over well.

5 Likes

Just counted some stats:

A total of 302 members participated at least in the one of the #overgrow420 raffles!

A total of 2457 raffle tickets issued.

The fewest raffle tickets were issued in a Photontek giveaway: 138. That’s 0,72% chance to win for a member, 1,44% for regular or supporter and 2,17% for regular+supporter.

12 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Win a Photontek X 465W Pro [Closed]

The odds of winning in Vivosun giveaway are even higher. With 325 raffle tickets and 3 LED lights to win it’s:

• 0,92% chance for a member
  • 1,84% chance for a regular or a supporter
  • 2,77% chance for regular supporter
13 Likes

I think you are good to go now…….

2 Likes

Thanks, but on my end, nothing has changed. I’ve done a bit of research and it seems the issue is as I suspected - my Tor browser. :pensive:

1 Like

Sorry about that, was on discord earlier and saw toast say you were good so thought that was the case

2 Likes

No problem. I figured that’s what happened on your end. Thanks for letting me know, though!

3 Likes

Do we have to be on Discord to win?

2 Likes

Nope. and characters.

5 Likes

No! You don’t.

4 Likes

Just wanna say another thank you to @LemonadeJoe and all the sponsors here for the opportunity at all these goodies

8 Likes

Yep, with out @LemonadeJoe and the sponsors we wouldn’t be having this awesome giveaway. Or, the fun we have watching the draw.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

guess i should of posted this in here not chat how am i not a ’ regular ’ t2 status i post all the time in 4 or 5 threads and been here since 2017 lol i got ripped on tickets only got 1 @moderators sorry i know you peeps are busy @LemonadeJoe

3 Likes

What time zone are we using? When I right click on the Gobe and time of drawing, it gives the time in my zone and shows other cities around the globe. Is it already adjusting for my local time?

I wish I could still be supporting, but things have gotten so tight in my world that I had to start cancelling a lot of my $10-$20 commitments. If I ever get back above water, I’ll crank it back up again. Peace and Happy 420 Week!!

6 Likes

Be sure to sign up using Patron as cash donations do not get you a supporter badge

2 Likes

Exactly. It begins about 1 hour 50 minutes from now.

2 Likes

Now ya tell me… :crazy_face:

2 Likes