4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Ok, Doctors Choice you are #3 and Hemplucid you are #29. If those numbers come you you are good to go :slight_smile: Good luck.

5 Likes

I would love to watch live, Not sure my computer is compatible. How does it work? how do i see my ticket #'s ?

2 Likes

All the info is here in this thread bud but I will save you some time reading. Go to post 1 and there is a link to each giveaway. The participants and their ticket numbers are listed in each thread. Open up the post I am tagging below and click on Discord invitation Joe created. Once you join Discord ToastyJakes will validate you and you will be able to watch the action.

1 Like

Why is there no raffle tickets assingend in the portable vaporizer and horticultural lighting links??
I know raffle tickets are for the people that answered the question correctly but I don’t see numbers assigned like the other giveaways?

1 Like

What about oleskool? Don’t forget oleskool!
Am I too late?

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It’s a huge job verifying entries, posts and status. I am sure Joe will get to them all in time for the draw tomorrow at 3pm.

6 Likes

Definitely
Sounds good
I thought I missed a step or something
Thank you for the clarification
Good luck everyone :+1:

6 Likes

I would assume that this is because of figuring out which users had correct answers and assigning them numbers…

Should be done shortly

5 Likes

Damn! Missed a shot at the Photontek light. :frowning:

Good luck to those who got in!

:peace:

7 Likes

Aww man, that’s too bad @LabRat

If it’s any consolation, only half of the members got the answer to the 2nd question right to qualify.

4 Likes

I tried to get into the Overgrow Discord. I used my OG name (Purple-N-Hairy), passed the captcha, but eventually I get hung up here:

A pulsating exclamation point. I know I need to be approved, but how is that process handled?

BTW - I use a TOR browser, so it’s also possible that there’s a conflict. I dunno…

3 Likes

If I win something today
ezgif.com-gif-maker
If I don’t win anything
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
:joy:

12 Likes

so basically you win either way :+1:

6 Likes

You’re right @SensiBowl, knowing that all the winners will be fellow OG members is a win in my books.

Plus I’ll know who to guilt trip/beg to for the Tinymight vape :smirk::rofl:

8 Likes

I am gonna be at work, but I am going to try to pop on Discord today to watch the action!

Good luck everyone!

:robot:

2 Likes

Definitely true! It’s going to be a madhouse here in a few hours lmao.
That thing is pretty neat, I remember eyeballing it when they first released. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That was more work to do… But now there are the lists included for both quizes!

@toastyjakes handles these. You should be good to go soon!

5 Likes

Morning y’all,
Should we be recording our ticket numbers for the drawing?

3 Likes

Ticket numbers will be final roughly an hour before the drawing.

The reason is that there is still a possibility that someone becomes our supporter and gets +1 ticket.

10 Likes

Wifes birthday get together today…hanging out on here ALL DAY may not go over well.

5 Likes