4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

what is the time and date that we should be logged into discord so that we don’t miss the chance to win a prize?

I don’t know much about discord. I signed on, but don’t see anything

I’m there with you brother :joy:

1 Like

Once your in the OG channel on discord don’t be surprised you don’t see anything till you get verified as the regulars and others may not be around chatting.

1 Like

We are about to start with the first giveaway! Click #overgrow420 tag to list open giveaways!

I will also constantly update the first post in this topic to list available giveaways.

Giveaways will be presented in a form of raffle. Each accepted attendee will get a unique raffle ticket. We will offer free bonus ticket for seasoned and supporting members.

You can raise your chances to win any raffle by becoming our Supporter (either through Patreon or our local gateway).

The raffle will be open for attendance roughly 3-5 days. On Sunday 24th April, we will do real-time draw of the raffle tickets on our Discord channel. We will use Discord bot to draw the prizes with guaranteed fairness. Everyone is invited to attend on Discord.

24 Likes

Now opening #overgrow420 : Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Open to 🇺🇸 only]

31 Likes

things are heating up!

6 Likes

I am stuck with tje captcha bip bop bip bip and cannot create account, will try later in a pc.

3 Likes

4 Likes

New giveaway was just published!

For all your dabbing needs: Win smoking accessories from Honeybee Herb [Open]

With international shipping included!

25 Likes

Any restrictions on how often a single person can win? Like, am I out of the game once I get a prize?

5 Likes

Coming to the final countdown and still more prizes being added :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah it looks like @LemonadeJoe has this lined out great :+1:

1 Like

We’re still waiting for signups right? Or did I miss something?

@OGTreeSlayer Looks like individual sign ups, scroll back up through the posts.

1 Like

Thanks @LemonadeJoe for the contest. Could use an LED light and looks like there is now one that can go to Canada so I’ll enter. Can’t win squat on the lotto so maybe have some luck here.

Good luck all!

:peace:

3 Likes

It’s gonna be so hard to focus on work this week. I’ve always said one day isn’t enough to celebrate 420

3 Likes

Is this the official thread for contest notifications?

2 Likes

Go to the top and find the links for the 2 already open @Cannasaurusrex !

2 Likes

I think it is my good man. :smiley:

2 Likes