4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Am I on the chopping block?

It was a bunch of fellers that were pissed off about their experiences here and started that deal, maybe? I dont know. All I know is they said I was not welcome with the group. It was evidently done by a vote and they voted me as a NO.

7 Likes

A group that won’t have you doesn’t deserve you!

8 Likes

Sounds like that was a different discord group and not the official og one
Personally I like useing the site , just comfortable / familiar with what I’m used to that’s only reason : )

4 Likes

Well, at least I have one fan… hehehe.

5 Likes

Well I do have all your albums and a poster on my wall.

4 Likes

No, you’re good. In fact you’re verified on our discord already so you’ve been in there at least once

2 Likes

Not that I remember. I have no idea how to even get there.

3 Likes

Just click the link in Joes post bud, that will take you there.

3 Likes

It’s not a requirement, just a possibility to hang out and chat in real-time during online draw… All participation in contests will happen here in the forums and the results will be published here too, so you definitely don’t need to leave our site anywhere :slight_smile: .

16 Likes

Registered for the discord!

1 Like

link to discord ,please

2 Likes

It’s in Joes post above bud.

3 Likes

I believe the Mods should be able to participate but if they were paid or received any comps for being a Mod then I would say No…

4 Likes

So I’m now on discord. Ain’t I the computer jockey. lol.
Old dogs, new tricks…

15 Likes

Awesome event @LemonadeJoe , thanks for putting the work in! I think the mods definitely deserve to be included. Looking forward to 4/20, we gonna celeberate!

6 Likes

Ha, or we could hold a separate giveaway for mods only (since there are only 3, lol). Might be better odds of winning. :smile_cat:

Yeah, I agree. Those guys are doing a lot of volunteering in the background. I’m glad to see them be a part. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them involved in any giveaways, even seeds. 420! :tada: peace

11 Likes

I think I made it… just not sure what to do next!!

6 Likes

Let the good times roll!

2 Likes

Great job @LemonadeJoe for putting this all together. Thank you for all the sponsors that donated

5 Likes

Happy you made it bud!

3 Likes