4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

well shucks check the time out

7 Likes

Best of luck to everyone and Thank you man can’t wait too see who wins

3 Likes

I feel like I’m on a game show this morning!! Fun times!!!

3 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs come on down!!!

2 Likes

hahaha YEAHHHH BABBYYYYY!!!

1 Like

For those growing in soil and interested to tracking how well their compost teas or mychorrizal fungi are colonizing, the microBIOMETER allows you to test microbial content and fungal to bacterial content. Test soil before and a few dats after treatment (or test compost tea directly) to see the microbial count increase. Cool way to improve the health, taste, and yield of your plant.

We are giving away a 10 test kit ($135)- so be sure to enter!!! Happy 4/20

21 Likes

This sounds amazing @microBIOMETER ! Thanks for your generosity! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @microBIOMETER!! Great offer!! I’ll be trying!!

1 Like

Really cool @microBIOMETER , as a coco grower this is not for me but sounds like an incredible test for soil growers. You are going to make some folks very happy. Thanks for being part of OG and sponsoring this giveaway.

4 Likes

sounds like a super cool piece of gear @microBIOMETER lots of us organic soil growers around here that’d be over the moon to have that tool at our disposal

2 Likes

I’m all about soil growing…so count me in! Thanks @microBIOMETER

2 Likes

I’m enthusiastic that Fleur du Mal seed company joins our 4/20 Overgrow Event festivities!

Thanks to @Baudelaire!

Please don’t miss: The FDM 4/20 Photo Raffle

16 Likes

Definitely entered, would be cool to see an increase or just an overall count in my tote lol

4 Likes

Thanks to Joe and the sponsors. How cool is this?

4 Likes

I’m back on discord how do I get permission?

3 Likes

They should tag you over.

1 Like

Click here on the discord link
That is your invite

10 Likes

I got it taken care of thank you so much.

3 Likes

Man, I have to say. OG and Lemonade Joe has really outdone themselves. Super impressed with the prizes and I personally like the way this is being handled.
Win or lose, this is probably the best giveaway I have ever been associated with. Kudos!!!

15 Likes

Just published: Win Seeds with Doctor's Choice [Open]

First post updated with list of available #overgrow420 contests!

7 Likes