The FDM 4/20 Photo Raffle

Post your best Fleur du Mal grow pics and win a 2-pack of your choice of any strains in our line.

All posters will receive a 10% off coupon good through the end of the month.

You will also be entered into a raffle for a free two-pack of you choice of premium FDM strains, plus an assortment of testers, samplers and stuff.

All entries posted on this thread by midnight GMT on April 25 will be considered for judging the best picture entered for each FDM strain by yours truly.

Winners will receive a 6-pack of FDM strains of their choice, plus special unreleased and rare breeder stock held in our vault, including a recent preservation of a rare strain rescued from vaults of Nevil Schoenmaker’s The Seed Bank in the early 90s.

Some rules:

• There will be one raffle prize offered for every 10 entries. Prizes include international shipping to almost anywhere.

• There will be one photo prize awarded for each current strain in our line.

• Post as many pictures as you wish. They will only count towards one raffle entry, but will all be considered for the photo prizes. Only uploads to this thread and linked images in OG photo galleries will be considered. Photos need to be a minimum 300x300px size at a minimum 72 dpi, i.e. no thumbnails.

• Please label each photo group by strain name and age to maturity (number of weeks in bloom). Separate strains into different groups or posts.

• All photos will be considered, but late-maturity living buds and dried-bud shots will be favored over seedling and vegging shots.

• All posters will allow reposting of their entries here at OG and on our blog and IG pages.

Let the contest begin! Post ‘em if you got ‘em!

Peace -b420

32 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum (Bx2)
She ended up heavily seeded (intentionally) and allowed to run to the death, so no idea on how long a sinsemilla run would take.

14 Likes

FDM Cinderella 99 just before harvest at 65 days from flip:

FDM OG mix in mid-late flowering (seven weeks from flip):

14 Likes

Freshly harvested and trimmed Cinderella 99 about to get the wash:

10 Likes

Nice plant @Pigeonman! Look at that spray of colas!

1 Like

Hey @Pigeonman and @SensiBowl , I think you guys misunderstood the contest, Baudelaire is looking for photos of people growing his seeds, not anything. Unless I’m the one that’s mistaken, but “Fleur Du Mal grow pics” seems pretty clear.

5 Likes

Beautiful plant

1 Like

Indeed I did, whoops! Neat contest either way!

1 Like

If that’s the case then apologies to @Baudelaire and all the best to anyone that has had the opportunity to grow out FDM’s seeds! :smiley:

My logic was that “Fleur Du Mal” translates to “Flower of Evil”
 which was interpreted as “Post your best cannabis pics” :rofl:

If it was breeder specific I’m now happy to get to see these genetics in images from this post onwards! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Fleur Du Mal is the name of Baudelaire’s seed company, which is why he keeps referring to “FDM strains” throughout the contest rules, and the post is tagged FDM, etc. Regardless of a simple misunderstanding, I think it would be polite to delete your photos above, so as not to clutter up the man’s contest post with (beautiful but) unrelated plants.

3 Likes

Done! :hugs:

3 Likes

being a brand new grower, i have no grow photos to show (as of yet). but i believe i am choosing some seeds from the cinderella mix which i picked up from fdm as some of my first seeds to pop. so i’m very excited to see these photos!

@Baudelaire and fdm has a lot of love from og and i’m very much looking forward to the enjoying the fruits of his many years of dedication and tlc to these seeds.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s correct, Fleur du Mal strains only please. But points for knowing your French!

4 Likes

Aww this is awesome! Don’t have picks yet but recently got a couple strains I can’t wait to run! This should be good

1 Like

Tout ce que j’ai appris en français vient d’amis au QuĂ©bec.

:hugs:

5 Likes

Ok
Now I need to see your catalog

2 Likes

So many good strains

Nice pics but not FDM strains. Please folks let’s keep on the topic of the raffle. Non-qualifying posts will be taken down. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey does this count? It might have been one of my beans! :laughing:

3 Likes

Clone only Bordello at like week 5.

Thanks for the chance.