4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

I’m back on discord how do I get permission?

3 Likes

They should tag you over.

1 Like

Click here on the discord link
That is your invite

10 Likes

I got it taken care of thank you so much.

3 Likes

Man, I have to say. OG and Lemonade Joe has really outdone themselves. Super impressed with the prizes and I personally like the way this is being handled.
Win or lose, this is probably the best giveaway I have ever been associated with. Kudos!!!

15 Likes

Just published: Win Seeds with Doctor's Choice [Open]

First post updated with list of available #overgrow420 contests!

7 Likes

Our biggest thanks should be addressed to our generous sponsors! Please check their websites when you have the time.

Hopefully #overgrow420 winners will review the products for the rest of us too!

39 Likes

To all of you giving g away participants and OG’s of the OG. You guys make this place the place of all places from commenting random act of kindness to giving better knowledge than you can get in a book or he’ll just sharing a picture of your cow dog or even food!!!

7 Likes

TO EVERYONE ON OG

11 Likes

facebook-like

12 Likes

Oh shit that was supposed to be private!

3 Likes

Is it over?

3 Likes

Nope, it’s still going on and all the links are in the op at the top. Good luck! :v: :v:

4 Likes

INDEED!!!
A Huge thanks to all the sponsors who are giving such great prizes. You ALL are too damned impressive!

5 Likes

YESSS! I just gained my TL2, so glad I can be a part of this even after the OG holiday :slight_smile: :partying_face:

9 Likes

@RatsboggleBiological Congrats! You made it!!

2 Likes

Niiice! Definitely some awesome prizes to win! :+1:

3 Likes

here’s the mix: Emoji ( GOJI Pupl)i x Anaphylaxis (peanut butter breath x deadly sativa) x (crossed with) Blueberry (D.J Short) the name would be : Blueberry Emoji

I’m slowly updating all raffle topics to include the list of tickets issued to members (with bonus tickets for regulars and supporters).

This is your last chance to increase your odds of winning by supporting us! :cowboy_hat_face: Lists of participants will be closed for attendance today, but you can still become our supporter until 2022-04-24T18:00:00Z and get bonus tickets.

You can support us either through Patreon or our local gateway .

17 Likes

DO IT EVEN IF YOU MISS THE DEADLINE!

OG ROCKS and by supporting we all continue to make it ROCK ON!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

12 Likes