4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

INDEED!!!
A Huge thanks to all the sponsors who are giving such great prizes. You ALL are too damned impressive!

5 Likes

YESSS! I just gained my TL2, so glad I can be a part of this even after the OG holiday :slight_smile: :partying_face:

9 Likes

@RatsboggleBiological Congrats! You made it!!

2 Likes

Niiice! Definitely some awesome prizes to win! :+1:

3 Likes

here’s the mix: Emoji ( GOJI Pupl)i x Anaphylaxis (peanut butter breath x deadly sativa) x (crossed with) Blueberry (D.J Short) the name would be : Blueberry Emoji

I’m slowly updating all raffle topics to include the list of tickets issued to members (with bonus tickets for regulars and supporters).

This is your last chance to increase your odds of winning by supporting us! :cowboy_hat_face: Lists of participants will be closed for attendance today, but you can still become our supporter until 2022-04-24T18:00:00Z and get bonus tickets.

You can support us either through Patreon or our local gateway .

17 Likes

DO IT EVEN IF YOU MISS THE DEADLINE!

OG ROCKS and by supporting we all continue to make it ROCK ON!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

12 Likes

Thank you to all the sponsors and our staff for an awesome 420 holiday. We’ve already won just by being on OG. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

It’s true! You even get a cool supporter title :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree @Pigeonman , supporting this great community should be done by all IMO.

4 Likes

24 hours left! Thanks again sponsors and all of OG :+1:

1 Like

It’s near!

The Big Finale 2022-04-24T19:00:00Z

All the prizes will be drawn in real-time on our OG Discord. Join us!

One of the online Discord members at #overgrow420 Big Finale will win a special mystery prize!

24 Likes

I just signed up for the Patreon thing now. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Darn it, I miss signing up for a couple. Should have stopped working on the co-op boxes this morning. :laughing:

If I win the press maybe I can trade it for CBD products. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I don’t think its too late yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for supporting OG :slight_smile:

It is too late bud, looks like all the threads were locked so they could work on assigning tickets to members.

3 Likes

Wondering where my rosin press spot is…

6 Likes

I got the fix in for it so don’t worry :laughing:

6 Likes

Which ones did you miss @G-paS? I would happily give you a ticket for them :slight_smile:

I am sure Joe will fix that for you bud but if things go sideways you can have one of mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Doctors Choice
Hemplucid

I signed up for lights (my sol-strip is acting up on me)
And anything designed for pain. :anguished:

5 Likes