4/20 Super Sale: A Week of Epic Deals – Save Up to 80%!

Here at Herbies, 4/20 is hands down our favorite holiday, and it’s also the best time of year to be our customer.

Why? Because this year, we’re going all out with a week-long 4/20 Super Sale. From 8:00 April 14th through 8:00 April 21st (PDT), we’re slashing the prices of almost a hundred strains in our store by up to 80%.

But wait, there’s more! If you pay with BTC or USDT during any of the sale days, you’ll score an extra 10% discount on top of that. Now that’s what we call a sweet bonus!

Click here to see all the strains featured in our 4/20 Super Sale collection!

6 Likes

You guys made my day! Will that be 90% with bitcoin payment? Lol just checking your website, all good stuff are presented for the discounts

1 Like

Well it’s a good sale as is, I don’t know why you would crank it to 80% on 2 packs for show :wink:

Glad to hear that you really like it :wink: yes, that is right, it will be 90% with bitcoin payment :raised_hands:

woooooooow, it’s always great to see seedbanks offering discounts, but a week-long sale with prices slashed up to 80% is definitely something special. good job, herbies!

2 Likes

Thank you for your positive feedback. Enjoy! :wink:

1 Like

Guy I used your discounts and I am pleased with your choices of the discounted strains, there were some seeds I dreamt about

1 Like

Glad to be of service! :green_heart:

1 Like