5 years of OverGrowing the World with Love

This will be most excellent thanks for the chance @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Good to see you back mate! I’m excited for the grow show! :grin::fire::metal::jack_o_lantern::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Pulling up a seat to the grow show! Happy OG Anniversary!

2 Likes

Happy 5 year OG anniversary @Heliosphear and best wishes for many many more!
You most definitely deserve all good things coming your way.

5 Likes

Nice, keep it rolling over there :bowling:

1 Like

On word and up warduuhhhh I’m leaving this onward and upward?

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness and words that made my eye’s misty, I’m spending my days going to physical therapy and using Indica Full Spectrum Oil for peace of mind. The FSO gives me a somewhat control-able high and helps me sleep up to about 10 hours a night. Every morning I wake up feeling stronger, the SourGrapes and Costal Blueberry grow brings me great joy to live for another day of growing.

The Coastal Blueberry from @SHSC-1 (5 at the bottom) are 2 weeks behind, the original plan was to start 4 PMD S1 seeds from @Vesti and @Pawsfodocaws and do a S1 SourGrape. Those seeds didn’t germinate so I’m going for another round of SourGrape F2 X Coastal Blueberry cross both ways.

Back to relaxing and taking it easy, where ever you are have an excellent Sunday.

First random giveaway:
IMG_2369
Congratulations @HealingHerb you have won a 12 seed pack of SourGrape F2!

26 Likes

Wowsers what a way to start the week thank you so much @Heliosphear! I really hope the physical therapy and FSO helps out bud, your kindness and generosity whilst dealing with it is inspiring…thanks mate. And if I can assist in anyway pls let me know :pray::green_heart:

7 Likes

so awesome to see the Coastal Blueberry poppin up.
@Heliosphear if you run out of those, hit me up and I’ll make sure you get more to play with :wink:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear @SHSC-1

Terpnado in progress. (Coastal BB x BOG Sour grape)

Lots of love for these plants so far.

24 Likes

Awwwww yeah! @Rhai88 they look fabulous!!! Excellent OverGrow’n!

@SHSC-1 Thank You, The Five Coast BlueBerry are kicking butt just like the first grow the made the Blue Terpnado possible. When this set of seeds is harvested I send you a pack from the first set and a pack of these if you want.

@HealingHerb I’m doing well, hanging out with family and back to walking everyday. I will let you know Monday when your seeds ship. Have a Great Friday.

Update: Everything is awesome. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Growing top shelf canna and giving it to those who need the medicine. Fuck Yeah!!!

Growing top shelf canna, giving to those who need, and educating others on how do so by sharing your experience freely!!! Double Fuck YEAH!!!

if your ever around the texas / louisiana piney woods area open invite for fishing/ beers / bongs/ and a home cooked meal…

5 Likes

You made me think of this, lol.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Alexander Mrs. Helios and I are renting a RV to travel cross country to Alaska in the spring, I love to fish from deep sea to the creek up the road and a home cooked me would be great as we are going thru Louisiana to get to family gathering in Texas. Thank you for the kindness and the offer.

@blowdout2269 Team Work makes the Dream Work. :sunglasses:

Sour grape F2’s are growing Quickly.

Have a Great Sunday Evening. :grinning:

24 Likes

I’m letting my Coastal Blueberry cure one more week before I try it…pretty proud of myself for the patience I’m showing!

9 Likes

I’m proud of you for showing such incredible self control, made me wanna give yah a like but I just ran out at @Rhai88 and @Rena93 Cultivation Station.

Have a Great Sunday @CanuckistanPete

9 Likes

You too @Heliosphear …and great to have you back in action!

6 Likes

Sounds like an epic trip, looking forward to meeting, will pm you my contact info.

1 Like

which route are you taking through Canada? If you come up thru BC get in touch. I am minutes from the hwy and a good stop over spot on your journey north

6 Likes

Attention: @OnePassionateGrower @Themouse1967 @HealingHerb your Sour Grape F2’s are on the way with 7 years of OverGrow stickers.

@HeadyBearAdventures your KarmaXRez are on the way, with 7 years of OverGrow stickers.

@Alexander Awesome! Looking forward to meeting.

@SHSC-1 We are going to drive up Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles, coming up thru BC to stop in Vancouver and then head for the Alaska Hwy. We would love to take the Strawberry Hill Tour. :sunglasses:

I gotta get to physical therapy, have a great Monday.

Special note for @Pawsfodocaws have to wait till Friday to order your shirt. Short term disability check don’t hit the bank till Wednesday.

14 Likes