5 years of OverGrowing the World with Love

Indoor Cab for Veg, Outdoor for Flower.
Seeds: Sour Grape F2
Lights: 2 Mars Hydro LED 150’s
Soil: Original BOG mix

5 years ago, I found OverGrow had risen from the ashes years earlier by doing a search for BOG seeds. My surprise was so overwhelming that I fell back into my chair and stared at the computer screen for hours thinking of the possibilities. New people to meet, friends to make, places and things to see, I slowly reintroduced myself and left behind the person I was known as before on the Original OG. From the beginning of my arrival I have had an excellent time being a part of the medical marijuana community who grow cannabis for themselves and or surrogate for those who can not afford the extremely high prices of MMJ products where it is available. Many OG’s in this community grow for the pleasure of personal consumption with the same reason as all of us, the price of exspencery cannabis products in all forms are far to expensive to be added to bottom line of anyones budget.

It is an honor to be OG with everyone sharing their grow life, we move forward in unity against all odd’s, together we OverGrow the world with Love.

First update: SG F2’s up and doing well, hot outside 88F, inside cab 93F… turned up the fan and left the door open till later.

I’ve got 5 Coastal Blueberry seeds with tap roots, planting them tonight.

I’m looking forward to seeing who signs up to the 2023 Picture of the Year to be prize providers list this year, will start a thread in about week to 10 days.

Happy 4:20 Halloween!

From Tazer Face! :rofl:

Seeyah when I Seeyah, Be good to yourself.

73 Likes

I will giving away seeds randomly throughout the grow (5 different strains) to people who sign up selected by random number generator.

1. @Rogue
  2. @Whatnow :us:
  3. @blendmedmedman
  4. @Jimdoors
  5. @jessethestoner
  6. @OnePassionateGrower
  7. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  8. @Piter :es:
  9. @Smooth
  10. @Longtooth :us:
  11. @olschool
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @pharmerfil
  14. @sunra108 :us:
  15. @OhNo555 :us: :jack_o_lantern:
  16. @HealingHerb :australia:
  17. @Scootsmcgoo122
  18. @CapnCannabis :us:
  19. @503BudMan
  20. @LzBoy :canada:
  21. @blowdout2269
  22. @ShiskaberrySavior
  23. @Bobgrows
  24. @Coffin_Dodger
  25. @m0sirys
  26. @GreenBhoy :uk:
  27. @Loggershands
  28. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
  29. @Tripl3fastaction
  30. @illicitmango
  31. @Cartwright
  32. @MonasticDank :canada:
  33. @AceHigh :us:
  34. @Hashpants
  35. @LedZeppelin
  36. @Art_Vandelay :us:
  37. @Jpaul :us:
  38. @DEFSeeds :us:
  39. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  40. @I.am.human
  41. @CanuckistanPete
  42. @JustANobody
  43. @Blackbeard :us:
  44. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  45. @Movement13
  46. @Kgrim

Add numbers as needed, Please correct mistakes.

49 Likes

Onwards through the fog!

10 Likes

well thats straight og of you, @blendmedmedman at #3

6 Likes

Welcome back and Happy Halloween brotha.:jack_o_lantern:
Hope you have a great one!

5 Likes

Happy Halloween @Heliosphear , it’s an honor being OG with you buddy, it’s great having you back! :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very generous of you @Heliosphear thanks for sharing your work with everyone much appreciated

3 Likes

Well now that took some doing but happy Halloween to you and yours @Heliosphear

2 Likes

St. Ozzy patron saint of all hallows eve

1 Like

Glad to see you rolling with it. Overgrow the world good brother/

2 Likes

So little time passed and you are on the horse again?
Many thanks @Heliosphear for your generosity, and take care of yourself!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome back homie! Much respect

1 Like

Thanks, brother always good to see ya. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Coastal Blueberry! I’ve seen @SHSC-1 's posts and drooled over those. Excited to follow along and get some face time witcha @Heliosphear ! You know what I gotta do…

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

18 Likes

@Heliosphear YAAASSS!!!

Looking forward to the grow show homedog!

:metal:

11 Likes

You, My Good Sir, are the epitome of EVERYTHING I had hoped OG to be when I found these Shores. I continue to appreciate GREATLY your observations, musing, and intellect. Continued success in ALL things, may safety accompany your every step, and may good health abound. Yes, indeed, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear for the on going giveaway looking :eyes: forward to following along on this grow, GR8 to see you back in action! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::ghost::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Always exited to be part of an OG Heliosphear party!

Good to see ya back in the saddle bud.
Hope life is treating you well. :slightly_smiling_face:

:peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

welcome back @Heliosphear good to have you back looking forward to the show ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your five year canniversary. You have been a great OG’er.

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes