50States Random plant photos

Nice flowers @50State enjoy your harvest …
Gaz

2 Likes

Back of tent L - R: Goji OG - Daisy May

Front L - R: OS#3 - OS#2 - OS#1
OS= Orange Sunshine by Bodhi Seeds
Goji OG by Bodhi
Daisy May by Strayfox

22 Likes

Beautiful! How tall will the plant top out at?

Regards,

mike

2 Likes

The tallest ones are 3.5-4 feet tall

6 Likes

nice buds bud, whats the taste like on the SSDD? i’ll have to run er one time i hear lots of good things. only bodhi i have is ‘the fuzz’ any experience with that one?

2 Likes

This one tastes sweet earthy but the last one I had as a mother was a sweet muffin berry flavour and they’re always frosty tight nugs

6 Likes

so is it a fairly good yielder too?

2 Likes

Yep indoors and outs. This one was a small plant tbh not grown with weight in mind just running seeds. I am revegging this SSDD so I’ll run her again but in good soil, real size pot (5 gallon), longer veg and more light.

5 Likes

Hey 50. How are those Good Meds coming along?

1 Like

Just repotted (GM, SS#4, Elfsnacks) and waiting till the pots dry out to give them a heavy drink of veg juice. Three weeks till they go into 3-5 gallon cloth pots and cutting will be taken and plants flowered.

In the photo the revegging SSDD, POG #18, Cobralips, Lions Milk, Gods Green Crack and clones of OSS 1-3, Daisy May 1-2, Goji OG, and Gods Green Crack. Also my male Orange Sunshine, Candyland, Daisy May.

Thanks again Mia

23 Likes

Sorry, I missed the chat on breedbay because I didn’t even know it was on and I heard this strange sound/tone and was like WTF is that noise. I switched over to bb and I see you tried to hit me up for chat lol

Now that I know what that sound/tone is I’ll never miss another chat.

3 Likes

SSDD Outdoors nugs. The cut I no longer have because I put out the mom too and shutdown my indoors tents. The two people that I gave the cut too never took cuts as they said they would. I have two and a half packs left maybe I’ll find another like her.

Her smell indoors from the jar was sugar cane buttery blueberry muffins taste was amazing too.

Outdoors She is a heavy sweet buttery smell and sweet taste.

Both frosty and stick AF will mess up your grinders.

19 Likes

It’s all good brother. So you have 9 of the 11 Good Meds above ground?

3 Likes

Within in the first two weeks of life the outside temps here dropped hard and night time temps in the veg tent got as low as 51.3 degrees f with a humidity of 13 percent. As a result I lost a few of each. I think I am left with 7-8 Good Medicine, 7 Elf snacks, 9 Sunshine #4.

3 Likes

Purple OG #18 She is a beautiful frosty purple tasty lady.

29 Likes

Still plenty of :fire:! Best of luck with em brother!

1 Like

Old Outdoor pictures 2013 - Random old seeds from 2005 from my bubby Drock. Plants planted third week of June pictures would have been early August.

34 Likes

Orange SunShine #1

Orange SunShine #2

Orange Sunshine #3

31 Likes

OSS looks like some dank!

4 Likes

Photos @ WEEK 8

Goji OG

Orange SunShine #2

Orange SunShine #3

Daisy May #1