6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

So if I got this right… a guy just has to post here something like…
Who wants a pack of Bodhi’s Goji Ghash that I have personally taken to F3?

is that how it works?

9 Likes

Dibs please !!!

5 Likes

@Kasper0909

it’s just that easy!!
cool
send me your details :wink:

6 Likes

Haha you got it!!

4 Likes

Nice! That was clever.

4 Likes

This is advertisement for this product, more and more OG’s are going to see it and determine if this is something that they want for themselves.

The ENVI Dibs was purchased From Smoke Cartel, an email is being prepared for both companies with ideas of how they can benefit OverGrow and all OG’s. Things like giving a donation of equal value of the product to OverGrow and or a charitable organization of their choosing will be suggested. The ultimate would be for both companies to add a gift of equal value to this event and donate to charity organizations of their choosing. We’ll see what happens. I will be contacting each company with a product in this event with the same suggestions. Mrs Helios and I don’t work for or are connected to any company who advertise on OverGrow, we do not benefit financial in any way from donations to OverGrow or charitable originations.

On the tray is today is Sativa dominate Cherry AK from the exspencery. It’s danky stanky and taste like Mr Hanky. It’s been a good day, I hope yours was or is too. Waiting for it get cloudy outside so I can mow the lawn… what? It’s super hot outside, utttohhh that thought made me think maybe it will be cooler tomorrow. Down shifffting to wedding crashes hybrid. Ohhh yeah that’s the really good stuff. I’ve been writing every day for nearly a month getting this going… I’m exhausted and overwhelmed by the love from the OG’s and reading all the kindness that has brought tears to our eye’s more than once. Thank you.

Shout out to @Northern_Loki This is so beautiful, Thank you.

13 Likes

So I hit a Grass Fire OG by LED Seedz with pollen from GG4 RIL by @Tonygreen.

So in the spirit of this celebration, six free packs of GFOGxGG4 are up for dibs. :wink:

22 Likes

Dibs and dibs again. please!! @ReikoX!! Thanks!

4 Likes

I was shocked nobody else sorted it out in the 2 hours…
(I know ASCII when I see it) :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Gpaw’s safe addy:

Removed by @ReikoX

Both are great, you pick & surprise me. And Thanks!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Dibs dibs!!!

4 Likes

Is this supposed to be a dm? @Gpaw

6 Likes

Foreigner enjoys prizes. Dibs.

8 Likes

@ReikoX Dibs please!

5 Likes

Remove my dibs, I jumped the gun.
Someone else can take them @ReikoX :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oops!

Doxxed myself… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks ReikoX!

Cheers
G

11 Likes

@Gpaw Didn’t have THAT clout, but if I did, would have done it just like @ReikoX’s done!! :wink: :v: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :pray: :hugs:

5 Likes

@Abbbian , @Kasper0909, @LedZeppelin, @Foreigner, @MrWizard, and not @chronix. So one more.

10 Likes

Working like Shadow @chronix! Pun intended!! :hugs: :wink: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Dibs, can I join the party?

10 Likes

OverGrow the world!

Thanks to all who make this place what it is, and thanks to @Heliosphear for spearheading this birthday celebration!

10 Likes