75 Percent [to] Charity Seed Auctions

Not to be a dick. But, here it goes. Lol. Toasty has a job and his lady has a job. They went on vacation and now were supose to donate money to them. Nah im good. Thats crazy dude. Some people on here could not even afford to think about a vacation. I would much rather buy seeds that will go to a real charity other then giving money to a couple with jobs who just went on vacay.

5 Likes

Hat not included! That’s thin mint x 88g13hp. Will now be included with the TK s1.

11 Likes

Oooh. I like.

Hmmm, interesting interpretation. Empathy is not required by anyone so you are not really being a dick, just voicing your opinion. Happy bidding.

4 Likes

Thats crazy, if thats all true.

1 Like

DIBS on the Bodhi Thin Mint

1 Like

That thin mint is gonna hit hard. Whoever wins, I’m telling you now smoke tiny bowls or roll pinners. It’s gonna be a ride!

1 Like

Current Bid for TK S1 & Thin Mint/88G13HP is @Crafty_Flame at $100

6 Likes

You’re exaggerating quite a bit there. For the outside observer, you’re making out like he and his wife are out here lavishly going on vacations and making bank which is certainly not true.

3 Likes

Ive heard enough. This poor guys trying to run an auction here!

6 Likes

I will go 105 @Crafty_Flame

A good one at that. That tk s1 is a 200 dollar pack! Plus a bodhi on top.

3 Likes

Meh, it’s decent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 110 @BuckBreeder

4 Likes

AND Out of Stock on CSI’s website

4 Likes

Shhh, stop it lol

2 Likes

Really. I thought it was still in stock. Atleast it was yesterday i thought.

4 Likes

It shows 17 still in stock on my end.

2 Likes

I better check what website google took me to, I hate navigating CSI’s site

Yesterday they were definitely in stock. But i just checked and they are showing out of stock for me.

4 Likes