A joint rolling machine for fat joints?

A small cannagar mold might be good for this.

2 Likes

These folks make all sorts of big rollers, 110mm straight and cone and a cigar roller:

1 Like

for many years i used to use a magazine paper to roll a lot of fatties and blunts, but i donā€™t have magazines anymore. some uniformity is lost using a mat.

1 Like

The raw roller. Itā€™s like 8.99 I roll backwoods in mine

3 Likes

i have the adjustable raw roller. itā€™s not fat.

1 Like

thats what i got, for blunts and small roller

2 Likes

I have a zen roller and boy oh boy does it roll some super fat blunts! 2 grams + but here lately everytime I use it it hasnā€™t been wanting to seal the wraps. Even cleaned the vinyl and had no luck what gives?

1 Like

Well - used to roll fatter joints with this

With these inserted at the end:

But then yā€™all went and showed me thisā€¦.

Now thatā€™s all Iā€™m up forā€¦. Ruined by the cannagar

9 Likes

I mean cannagar is great donā€™t get me wrong but when I went to the headshop the other day the dude told me those gotta set for 2 hrs in the mold before removing and when I wanna smoke itā€™s a now thing not oh well in 2 hrs Iā€™m gonna smoke this cannagar. For a trip or something it would be awesome but I canā€™t see myself using that mold daily to make cannagar if you HAVE to wait 2 hrs for it to set. Shoot I can hardly be patient enough to heat a dab up somedays lol

4 Likes

Totally on point. I just make a habit of building an inventory with two rollers. But you are not wrong about it being a pita

1 Like

Fucking brilliant.

You have solved every problem Iā€™ve had today. Youā€™re a saint and I appreciate you.

Hope this helpsā€¦

I have one of these:

Works great, with a little practice.

1 Like

i was looking at this one, but some of the reviews said it was hard to seal the joints. also, i couldnā€™t tell if this was king size or 70mm. do you use a spacer to make shorter joints?

2 Likes

I use Raw Black king size and glass tips with it. It takes a little practice to get right, but I have not had any issue sealing the joints. Wet the glue, insert the paper with the glue side away from you, and the joints come out sealed. The listing says you can use 1 1/4 papers, but I have not tried that.

glass tips: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KR9YW17/

1 Like

i referring to the length. my initial hold up to buying it was the idea of grinding up 3 grams for a 2 gram joint.

King size papers are 110mm long and fit perfectly.

This is probably not the device for you then. You can roll smaller joints with it, but it is designed for making big fat ones.

1 Like

Have you tried filling pre-made cones? Takes about the same amount of time and maybe closer to what you are looking for. Raw offers them in the 1 1/4 size (approx 70 mm).

1 Like

True, a cone filler stand with the little tray and funnel is as fast as it gets, we used to crank out a hundred king size an hour while smoking bongs

1 Like

ya, i want short fat ones

1 Like