A joint rolling machine for fat joints?

does anyone have a good rec for a machine that rolls fat joints? it would be nice if they were adjustable. maybe something that rolls about 1/4 inch thick joints with normal size papers.

4 Likes

I have a metal one I got from Amazon that’s adjustable. My fingers don’t work like they use too so I need one of these.

3 Likes

this was GARY PAYTON smoked for a while…

there are a few out there this is my blunt roller with some good ole EZ WIDER

3 Likes

why is the tip like that? you don’t use a rolled up tip?

2 Likes

i make my own…easy to roll up some of the added cardboard provided in the pack papers…and make my own tip

3 Likes

no, why do you not include it when the machine rolls it up? i always use a tip (french tip), but i put it into the roller and it becomes part of the rolled joint.

8 Likes

When I roll joints manually I put the tip in with the roll not after the fact. It’s easier. And it doesn’t fall out which is annoying.

5 Likes

yes. always. even when hand rolling.

5 Likes

yea seen that alot, i roll it so the paper is stuck to the rolled tip…if not i make sure paper get rolled with tip…i have a few methods, but those one came out a little bigger then the tip roll…however, smoked and never lost the tip…the way i make the filter tip, pushes against paper or blunt wrap so there is no effort to roll, and never loose a tip

5 Likes

Some of my regular rolls

Middle one is a blunt wrap sheet

6 Likes

This is about 25 years old. Cone roller. Looking for better I guess. I can make some fat joints if I put a spacer at the small end. Otherwise, it makes nice 1.1g king size cones

3 Likes

stick with the old school, now they have new vinyl to make your old rollers new…but i would recommend a " Blunt roller" any of the companies have a rolling machine…i still like my hand roller…
i did find this cool one recently i might get for cones…,:

1 Like

Anyone try the OTTO mill grinder from banana bros?,
Looks like you could get some phattys out of it.

3 Likes

do you like it, been looking at one of those…sometimes i thinks its the same time as a grinder and hand roll

2 Likes

I might grab one after my first grow, been tapped buying all the nick nacks…
It would be nice if u could change size

1 Like

My Girlfriend finds her Name, from her business card, in alot of the Filters I roll.

It is recycling, and she despises her old boss, so the logo goes in doobs as well

She Laughs it off

9 Likes

All the business cards around here and fancy plasticy things so no dice for us.

3 Likes

I just ended up making a spacer for my old king size cone roller. Got 0.8g in there.

5 Likes

I bought a classic orange zig zag roller recently. Its pretty fast and rolls a thick joint. Came with an extra vinyl sleeve too.

3 Likes

bamboo mat rollers, kinda like a dollar bill

3 Likes