A-loc’d and Loaded…caution WAP inside

I think you picked a good one :wink:

2 Likes

It was truely a group effort :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Are you going for 12/12 from seed and planning a SOG style grow with these? Looks like a great set-up. Best of luck with the new babies!!

3 Likes

I’m gonna veg for 2-3 weeks, that seems to be the happy place to keep things manageable

6 Likes

Looks like a great variety of seeds in there. What’s poppin in the WAP in the other tent :eyes:

2 Likes

I thought what I was planning was crazy but then I found a thread by @Huf where he did pretty much exactly what I planned to do with great success.

5 Likes

This is my full list but me being as indecisive as I am keep tweaking it but I’m pretty sure this will be it for this first round

3 Purple chem F :white_check_mark:
2 Motor punch F :white_check_mark:
2 Diamond cookies F :white_check_mark:
3 Coffee crisps F :white_check_mark:
2 Cookiedawg F :white_check_mark:
3 Midnight snack F :white_check_mark:
2 dynamite diesel
2 cackleberry
2 fem Frankenstein F :white_check_mark:
2 Frankenstein x monkey business F :white_check_mark:
2 lemon kush F :white_check_mark:
2 Lennon x (skywalker x ghost trgle kush) F :white_check_mark:
2 Corey heime
2 skunk 1 x (NL5 x Haze A)
2 kristi kush
2 blueberry ghost cookies
2 citrus flower
2 chocolate Thai x rocking rain
2 AMG Sour x (g13xhashplant)
2 white rhino
2 jack herer
2 jacks kitchen
2 bones og
2 sour bubble
2 bog bubble
2 lifesaver
2 bubba limon
2 ponderosa cookies F
2 headband x blueberry F :white_check_mark:

11 Likes

Have a lot of tagging to do lol

3 Likes

@A-Loc Congrats on the new grow! :grinning:

What is this WAP? :thinking:
Is that like when White folks try their hand at RAP? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
I do know the song reference. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ll be following for sure! I have a bunch of those strains but haven’t had a new cycle yet since getting them. THCeeD’s Lennon Skywalker Ghost TK seeds have me super excited as TK is one of my favorites for sure. We can only grow 4 at a time in VA legally so I’m super jealous of the big run you’re doing.

3 Likes

Hey man white folks can have bars too lol I think it was @HomegrownVABudz that came up with the Wet Ass Pots idea and I love it :sweat_smile:

thank you man it should be a good show for everyone, can’t wait to show off everyone’s stuff. I know so many beans get sent out and no one gets to see the outcome. I’m making it my mission to show the world that what dank us pollen chunkers can come up with :call_me_hand::v::pray:

6 Likes

I was just joking around lol. I’m glad you thought it was funny! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Not this white guy?
I can’t jump either… :rofl:
Almost forgot…I will be hangin’ in the corner smokin’ a fatty if anyone wants to join in.

5 Likes

Hell yeah @A-Loc, ya pulled the trigger on that title! I’ll be watching closely as this resembles my plan after this first seed run I’m doing. Wishing you the best bud! :smiley:

2 Likes

Appreciate ya tagging along man. Gonna be interesting for sure but I figure this is the best way to go through what I have and find out what I like the most and wanna work with. Plan is to get the best of the best and make some beans later in the season so I can make it rain over here lol

3 Likes

With the right strain I seem to be able to align words pretty well lol had a sister in law that was in the biz and we used to get ripped and freestyle all the time. It’s weird usually my heads like a scrabble mess but with certain strains everything aligns right and I can come up with some creative cool stuff lol

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan! I too can’t wait to be able to share with this amazing community.

2 Likes

When can we hear the first medman a-loc collab?

:pray:

3 Likes

Ya buddy! That’s a helluva line up!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind putting some bars down lol been a minute since I’ve even thought about making music

3 Likes