A variety of strains. SOG method from seeds. 960W Quantum Board Horticulture Light QB 288 V2 Rspec

Thank. These are just some of the photos from my collection. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank. I like this forum

1 Like

Welcome @Huf !

you got it going on :slight_smile: nice work

welcome to OG

all the best and plant seeds

Dequilo

@Huf , guess they got in going on in the Ukraine!!!
You certainly do!!!
Beautiful work!!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Whats the veg time? No way those are 2 week veg

Looking good though with your sog ayou doing 1x1 or 1x4? I’m currently running a 1x1 per sqft fabric pots in flood tray. But setting up another no till 4x1 box w/drippers. Also have side dwc sog totes

I’ll just be over here watching :call_me_hand::metal:

Thank you. Yes, now in Ukraine there is an opportunity to get access to good genetics. Many breeders send to us.

1 Like

These plants are three weeks after germination. I have a 3.5L pot and size 16 * 16 * 18cm

1 Like

Oh my that’s a list. I’ll be sticking around to see this show! I think you’ll fit right in here on OG with a list like that!

hey @Huf says its your first post, so let me say welcome to OG! and real nice first post

3 Likes

Thanks bro. This is just the beginning of my stay on the forum, in the future I will be a more active user.

3 Likes

Beautiful selection man and super healthy looking plants too.:+1:

Cant wait to see them flower, good luck.

Greetings bro in my topic. Oh yes, blooming is the most interesting moment

1 Like

A week has passed since the last publication. It’s time to make an announcement.
Now the plants are exactly 4 weeks old from germination. Today I did a little cleaning, removed the bottom two nodes, because I think they are unproductive. Increased nutrition, base 1-1-1ml / l

19 Likes

Greetings to everyone in my diary. And so, another week of growth passed. Now my plants are 5 weeks old. I made a small marking of plants in height. All plants showed sexual characteristics. I had to remove 4 males from the tent, Monkey Mints F2 and Lemongrass. Nutrition has not changed, each watering M / G / B - 12ml / 12ml / 12ml / 10l water + 15ml B-52. Let me remind you that the initial indicators of water are ppm-240, ph-7.2. I am not using ph-Up or ph-Down.

18 Likes

I am planning to do another project very soon. There will be two tents 2.4 * 2.4m, 4KW led lighting, drip irrigation and 200 plants. I made a stock of feminized seeds for this project from Cake Crasher - Seed Junky and Punch Breath - Symbiotic Genetics

7 Likes

That’s something I love to follow along :arrow_up:!

Your tent is looking beautiful @Huf and good luck with everything!

1 Like

I’ve always been curious to try SOG. I like growing different strains myself .
Beautiful plants. I’ll be watching :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah 200 I think I might just have to look at that a time or two

I am a fan of this growth method. Very fast and variety

1 Like