A variety of strains. SOG method from seeds. 960W Quantum Board Horticulture Light QB 288 V2 Rspec

Welcome. The most interesting is just ahead

1 Like

Excellent

Peace and stay safe

No trim time pref it as well no time to train just clean bottom canopy 2x. I pull cola 2liter bottle size
Air flow and keep humidity down.

Subscribed

1 Like

Hello guys. Was a little busy with family and work. Enough time has passed since my last update, it’s almost two weeks. The plants began to bloom. I made my first defoliation today. Increased food. M / G / B 1.2 / 1.2 / 1.5ml per liter of water + Big Bud Coco 1.5ml.

9 Likes

I don’t quite understand what you mean. If possible, could you tell me where to see what you are talking about

Sog method

Get rid of all those bottom branches before flower
The bud will focus and grow up the main stem.

And will reduce mold and humidity commercial sog style lots air flow with those numbers

1 Like

Example end product

5 Likes

Should I do as indicated with a marker?

7 Likes

Do you have a growth diary? I would be interested to study your growth method

He is talking about lollypoping. You can do a search on it. Basically remove the bottom third of the plant foliage.

1 Like

When you do the high numbers all the lower stuff

I would finish those as is but usually week 3 clean up and week 6 never let sides get that tall it will take bud production from main cola.

I strip anything not main cola I go for bulk buds no popcorn. Wet I average 4oz colas 1 1/2 -2 dry.

Bulk up with sugars black strap mollasses
Keep run off 1000-1200 PM if you get lockout add lime.

My end product is smooth upon dry then cure brings out flavors.

I do have a Journal but for my mother plants for sog from seed.

I just started a large number sog but not to your numbers.

But air flow is crucial also spray with neem every 2 weeks to reduce mold, mildew, bugs etc

2 Likes

What strains are you growing @anon11359186

Thank you for entering my diary. I studied yours and I have your tips for the next cycle. I think my first mistake was that I deliberately pulled the plants with a large distance between them and the lamp.

1 Like

Purple punch , purple kush, purple haze

But my collection is mainly sog commercial strains
Because that’s my grow style.

I kept about 12 mothers for dispensary production gonna reduce to top 3 after cure. And flower out the non keepers into a scrog for head stash.

1 Like

Very interesting) What varieties do you consider to be the best commercial varieties? I would also try to find and purchase them

Ya I’m going to follow your grow

If I chime in take it or leave it just my experience

I’ll prob learn a thing or two watching you

Community…

I started outdoor commercial

Started recently indoor commercial researching

If you need any seed stock testers in near future I’ll have some if you can keep a journal.

There is a big problem - I am not in the USA but overseas - in Ukraine)). For many, this is a problem. I do not know why. I regularly buy my seeds in the USA.

I’ve got like 50 sog strains I dropped over 5k in seeds but as a long term… fyi I keep in a fridge…

I will eventually be giving them out here

I will release what works for me to overgrow exclusively

If you can cover shipping willing to ship have channels setup. Rest is on your end

I am a crazy seed shopaholic)))) There is a huge collection in the fridge, but I constantly buy new ones …

13 Likes