A Very Happy Unbirthday, To You!

This will be on the next to go list. I can’t let a gift sit around forever. Gifts are meant to be growen

3 Likes

Lol. If tents count as gardens. I wish I could have a garden. Maybe one day.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be watching for it!

1 Like

Its nice to see people spread the love. Kudos to you @Enjoi802!

3 Likes

Just checked their site and it is under construction and no contact information listed, https://alaskacannabiscache.com/
Is this the correct address?

1 Like

looks’ like they have a few sites “under construction”
https://alaskacannabiscacheseeds.com/

their Facebook page may be a better way to contact them:

4 Likes

I too am interested in this

1 Like

That is the correct address, email them and they will get back to you.

Check out the link above yours as yours is not the website.

Do you have their email?

1 Like

no, that isn’t their website, it’s their Facebook page. The website has no contact info.

1 Like

I’d love to try these.

1 Like

Over only used the one @Tejas mentioned, though looking at the site you have provided it’s definitely info that could be used as legit, I will ask and get back to you on it now that I’m pretty sure I’m not sure now.

All is said and done for the moment, I have quite a bit in the works. But still a ways off from being done.

1 Like

I reached out on Fb and received an email addy to request the current list.
Contact Jamie @ Alaskacannabiscache@gmail.com and ask for the current list, thanks

5 Likes

Not in a rush bro. Appreciate you.

1 Like

That’s the one. Thank you!

1 Like

A friend who is growing out the Uncle Festers. Looking like the Wookiee pheno ( that’s what it looks like lol). If you have some you’ve grown out postem up!!! Have a blessed evening my friends

8 Likes

Spring is in the air.
38 sites per tray
And 50 solo cups
Oh the possibilities abound.

19 Likes

WoW !!!
What strains are you starting :smiley:
Oh this brings joy to my :heart: I feel excited with you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

P.S. Did you ever seed run those RKS ! Id be interested…well a lot of people would be :laughing: lmao

3 Likes