A5Haze/Thai fun from Doc D (Zang!, Sour Diesel x A5 Haze/Thai, Bandaid Haze ix 3.0)

Yup! It’s wild. They were all sterile but everywhere like Christmas ornaments. Such a weird plant but insanely good smoke.

8 Likes

Awesome grow and great pictures too. Now all we need are some smoke reports on those beauties :dash: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks man and you’re right, I suppose the fact I haven’t posted them is a testament to how strong they are and how ripped they’ve had me :laughing: I’ll get some up today

9 Likes

I bet this will be potent.

4 Likes

What’s interesting is that it’s not at all what I predicted and what you’d imagine, but what I smoke more than anything else in the stash. My buddy who owns a hydro shop loved it and had it tested, found out it’s 2:1 THC/CBD, probably something recessive from the Nepalese in Mextiza but really cool. Feels like the herb we used to smoke in the 80s and 90s with the happy, strong Mexican high and brightness but functional. The breeder sent me a bunch more to work with so I’m stoked to hunt for Oaxacan, Malawi and now CBD phenos :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Those plants were beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Are there any pictures of their version of Vietnam black x a5thai. I just wanted to see how they look compared to the Vietnam black x 97nh (lui hann remake)an the a5 x Vietnam black Should be a interesting comparison.

Edit, i see its what you guys are calling zang, hmmm looks quite different more thicker budded. Thanks for the pics guys.

4 Likes

Yup, he calls that one Zang! and it’s definitely leafy and a nightmare to trim if you’re used to OG nuggets, but really powerful and special smoke. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Wow, who made the Mextiza x Malawi?

2 Likes

@Wuachuma I think it’s this guy:

4 Likes

@Wuachuma yeah I found him saying it in another grow thread:

That Cosmic Contentment guy has some heavy looking stuff, real old landrace genetics.

5 Likes

Hey sorry I’ve been MIA with life stuff for months now, but that’s exactly where I got them from, he’s a great guy and can’t wait to grow more of the Mextiza work and they Destroyer cross :call_me_hand:

9 Likes