About jameslax

Hello everyone I don’t know where to post this but this is jameslax’s wife and he ask for me to get on his overgrow and let everyone know he appreciated everything everyone has done for him, but I’ll try to do this, he has passed away last night, I don’t know if he has mentioned he has cancer or not but it took him away from me, I will keep his garden going for him as long as I can, he always talked about how OG was like family so I don’t know if I can stay on his account or create one for myself but he was so into his garden no matter how he felt that day he always made sure things was waterd, he appreciated you all very much for the help from everyone, his favorite was kush so I’m gonna try to find some beans of that and grow in his memory, thank you for the things you’ve done for him, I will be on here in his name until later if I can , thank you all for making him so happy for awhile, again thank you all

140 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I hope you find some peace and comfort during these rough time.
I just want to say FUCK CANCER!!!

20 Likes

Cancer sucks

14 Likes

Thank you all I gotta go for now but I’ll try to get back on later, from his wife

30 Likes

Stay strong. We are all here if you need to talk!

14 Likes

Terrible news… my condolences to you and your family.

If there’s anything we can do, let us know.

18 Likes

Sorry for your loss and if you want to keep his garden going,this place will help you out.

8 Likes

Prayers Mrs Jameslax

6 Likes

Condolences for your loss :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss.

Good vibes for you and yours.

5 Likes

Very sad news to hear, he will be missed!

Much love to you in your time of need.image

8 Likes

I am so very sorry for your loss. Keep his spirit alive and welcome to OG.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss… I enjoyed his posts. Very sad news.

Welcome to OG. Wish it was under better circumstances.

8 Likes

My deepest condolences to you and your family Mrs. Jameslax. So sorry to hear about your loss. We are here if you need to talk :v:

11 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Let us know what we can do.

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss

3 Likes

Wow. Thoughts and prayers. Gonna smoke em extra fat all month and next for Jameslax

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss :pensive:

4 Likes

I am saddened to hear this.

Please accept our deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family. Jameslax will be missed but not forgotten.

13 Likes