ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Plants are looking good it won’t be long now for those TF’s. I am gonna try and do a reversal this winter. I may need some pointers @ABushOfKush

2 Likes

Stacky stacky. TF are going to have some killer spears.

Cotton candy crunch is hungry but smells so great.

15 Likes

Looking great :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Smoked some fresh dried Hillbilly Skunk this morning from the seed making tents. Couldn’t stop smelling my fingers during my hour commute. It’s such a deep funky smell I love it. Hopefully one of these days one of the many people I have sent those seeds to will grow them. I really need someone to confirm my bias

5 Likes

That was going to be one of the ones on my list for the 2024 season. It’s going to be an interesting 2024 season around the swamp, I know that, LOL
Probably going to drop a few clones to some close friends also.

3 Likes

I’d love to see it grown close by. I have some feminized beans of Hillbilly Skunk if that will make things easier for you. The ones I sent you were regs. Those were from my open pollination this summer. The fems are S1s of my keeper clone.

8 Likes

@ABushOfKush Dude, some Fem S1’s would be fantastic!!!
That would make things so much easier for me, especially for getting clones out to my close knit group for 2024. I royally screwed the pooch this year and didn’t get things done nearly like I wanted too, and it truly showed. 2 strains that I was really having hopes on, failed big time. It was mediocre smoke at best, and my plants, and the clones I sent out were pretty weak growing specimens, and it kinda made me look bad, especially when the last 5 years, I’ve hit it out of the park with the clones I’ve handed out.
I made up for it with the 2 Veterans I help with close to an OZ of hash for each of them, more than enough to get them thru until ‘24’s harvest.

4 Likes

I would love to give you some clones to hand out next year. I have a few outdoor winners that even the really heavy smokers should love.

4 Likes

Good deal!!! Let’s talk about it in the early spring. REALLY appreciate it!!!

2 Likes

No problem. My main goal is to help those that really need it first. I don’t have enough people in my life personally to spread the seeds and clones how I’d like.

5 Likes

hbs sounds like a really amazing plant.! skunk for the win :smiley:

2 Likes

Temple Flo x F13 looking good. Thin tight spears

15 Likes

I will have to see what seeds I got from you and pop a few this winter. I know there is something in there labeled hillbilly skunk.
How’s the smell on that F13?

2 Likes

The TF x F13 smell very similar to the TF. I am definitely picking up the leathery smell now when I walk into the grow room.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a real hard one for me to describe. It’s unique for sure.

3 Likes

This year’s outdoor Chocolatina. So so sticky.

11 Likes

I think I understand the “temple” in Temple Flo. The bracts really do look like Japanese temple rooftops.

12 Likes

Damn! Looking nice @ABushOfKush ! What has been your favorite so far from the outdoor this year?

3 Likes

For flavor the Cotton Candy Crunch wins above and beyond. I think I harvested it 2 or 3 weeks before I wanted to and it still smokes as well as the rest. Overall though the Chocolatina wins. Not as much mouth coating flavor as the CCC, but ticks every other box. Huge yield, great potency, smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream and weed, great hasher. She’s very pretty too especially when done right indoor.

6 Likes

Word! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes