Added gear to website

I have heard that you can buy Lamborghinis that actually fly. They look the exact same as a non flying one. :racing_car::racing_car: The only difference is the tail fin…!

Lamborghini Diablo

640px-Paris_-RM_Sotheby’s_2018-Lamborghini_Diablo_SE30-1996-_007

~They have these that fly!!

–get OG styles car wraps, or in this case van wraps…or Razor Crest! :shushing_face:

Seems legit to me!

:guitar::zap:

2 Likes

I use to be a VW mechanic and had the pleasure of dealing with a few bulls in my day.

6 Likes

The older buses aren’t hard to work on. Especially the mechanical versions. I drove the bluebird school bus of mine forever. Paid $1800 for it.

3 Likes

I have been looking at the public auction site to see if I can find one. Lol. Be nice I’m sure to get a older mechanical diesel, and build out the back.

2 Likes

Search the government auctions…I’ve found they have the best prices!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Speaking of lambos

pulled up next to me other day.

3 Likes

I would love to drive it.

1 Like

So would be that person stalled 3 times before actually pulling away from light.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha…I thought lambos didn’t do that? :wink::joy:

1 Like

Apparently if you don’t know how to drive a stick?idk funny shit though

3 Likes

I able to drive it. I would be in trouble.

2 Likes

Touch clutches and people being afraid make for a hard drive on some. Myself reminds me of the R8 or a8 with a manual. Well it is just a different setup lol

1 Like

Those a8 are sweet little rides my buddie leased one and we had some fun in it. Lol

Just had a cool/easy idea. You could sell colored mylar with the OG logo. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ya know…like blue for veg and red for flower :smiley:. Hell, you could even do a full spectrum (dichroic) mylar…

1 Like

Just added some Copa gear

4 Likes

The copa indoor multipack looks delicious . I was trying to find some but I think I missed out on that one .

1 Like

Yes, I am sold out of those and I’m sure they won’t be released again. I do however have the Copa outdoor packs still

2 Likes

Copa gear and some other stuff on my site. But not for much longer. Gonna have to change some stuff up soon as the site will hopefully be offering more than what we have so far. iDK. My eyes are sometimes bigger than my stomach

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

How’s everyone

7 Likes