Added gear to website

https://www.lastgreenvalleyseeds.com/donations

Figured I’d post the link since I haven’t in a while. I update it regularly and add new stuff quite often.
For the moment there is quite a few things listed that were sent to me to help me get my car back up and on the road. So if you get a chance stop on by the site and poke around. If you have any questions feel free to hit me with a message.

Happy new year and many :pray: thanks.

25 Likes

I am glad you did. I forgot you carry build a soil.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Good to see you. Checking the stuff out. The guy downtown sounds sweet. Skunk 1 also. @MoBilly been looking for some.

2 Likes

I wish you success!
From a satisfied customer.

2 Likes

Yes we do carry some build a soil products and have access to whatever it is one may need

I’ve actually been developing my own soil mixtures. Which hopefully will start a cool little off shoot for me to mess with. It would be artesian soil blends. Specific to regions and soil types, with tweaks outside the west coast style perilite and vermiculite mixes. Also not a coco fan or peet but I know people like them so maybe local peet mixes when in season and such lol.

6 Likes

Appreciate that. I am always thankful for the helping hands and hope that it carries forward.

5 Likes

The skunk 1 is not the run of the mill skunk 1. Momma was straight pinesol funk with awesome structure and production, dad was a nice compliment structure wise, and had some goodies that usually don’t pop up in certain things, the take away though, they run about 11 weeks in flower most cases and also longer in some, but they are worth it, you can pull early for sure, but wait a little extra and man will you be happy.
Momma skunk is making here rounds in the new England scene now with a few folks having her put in work, so I would at this point take it with a cup of tea, that them beans are gonna rock some socks off lol.

6 Likes

Dawgfather sound sweet also. I like some of the crosses.

2 Likes

The vintage Lotus is the only one released of that line from him ATM. So nice snag for any one who follows his gear.

4 Likes

You should sell hippie vans…:wink::grin:!

Like with a big OG logo on the front…

Be flying high :wink:!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I’d love this on my car!

@Heliosphear :wink:

8 Likes

I was hoping someone would @Heliosphear

Edit: not trying to be factious or condescending, totally serious!

– Put it in Lambo mode…the hippie van that is…:wink: :rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

They have some inexpensive strips and stix’s - interesting

1 Like

I drive a diesel bettle. So selling bus’s actually would be down my alley for sure. I have dreamed about it a couple times.

5 Likes

I have been there. I did see a nice short bus from NY a few day ago. The bus was in good shape.

2 Likes

To whoever made the order thank you. I am now closer to my goal. Every bit helps. And hopefully helps you folks also!

7 Likes

Put up a couple bodhi packs. If any bodhi heads are interested

5 Likes

Yes, I think it would be great. Make one specifically tailored to OGers and growers! Seriously though I can make that thing fly…(oh, that was another thread. But the point is the same – magic school bus style)

I’ll share my ideas …:smiley: (Well, if you start selling vans/buses with my :bulb: in them, I want point 2% of profits :wink:)

3 Likes

We will look into selling magical school busses. I have a friend in Colorado gearing up to make magic school bus fuel, his farm should be full of fungus stuff soon lol.

5 Likes

Very cool… something to get stoked about :smiley:!!

I’m being literal…the magic school bus :wink:.

Go from 6 wheels to 8…:deciduous_tree:

3 Likes