Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

18 Likes

Hey @MAHAKALA hope all is well. I had a question to ask that I’ve personally been debating with myself. If you had to choose one specific haze strain to rule them all what would it be and why?? I’m always intrigued on your opinions regarding them all. One of your creations or something old school?Apologies in advance if this is too personal.

4 Likes

Hey did you ever get hold of Tom about some seeds?

2 Likes

I did not.

2 Likes

Well I got a 100 from him but I can give you some if you don’t hear anything. How many are you looking for?

3 Likes

it is easy to answer. it would be original heavy thai positronics haze from Mr. Tom Hill… because of its psychoactivity… hard to grow it indoor for me though. thats why I make hybrids.

from my crosses it is hard… I love them all, hawaiian hazes, blue haze or chocolate hazes. all have place in my heart. if I should choose only one, it would be acid beauty for its crazy psychoactivity and from shorter flowering ones it would be grandfunk for its electricity, more electric than toms haze, and yummy lemon musk…

12 Likes

Isn’t taking the “devils advocate” stance, sort of an excuse to be a dick? I used to say i was the devils advocate just so I could stir shit. That’s just “this dicks” opinion.

2 Likes

Thank You I truly appreciate the well detailed response.That Acid Beauty really is something else and an incredible creation by the way.Toms haze is legendary from what I’ve read everywhere too. From all my research it seems like Toms haze is just on another electrifying level on its own.How is the psychoactivity on the Grandfunk and are their any pictures of her anywhere?She sounds exciting…
I’m definitely Chocolate lover myself.

3 Likes

thank you. psychoactivity is pretty good… hehehe. I get ringing in the ears regularly and energetic waves over all the body. electrified head and shoulders… hearing element is very intensified… I appreciate duration. one tester reported 5 hours lasting high and said that it was like walking in painting. so some kind of cartoon vision… this is shorter flowering pheno in greenhouse:

and some indoors grandfunks

32 Likes

not much chocolate in grandfunk.

but choc funk

or mindblower

can give you some…

27 Likes

FET has Vietnamese Black crosses with Neville’s Haze.

4 Likes

Fett is defunct like for 20 years now…

but you can get it here:

if it is known to me, they used pine caramel pheno of NH F2s for it…

I crossed Yo Sammy cut of NH(cut from first generation seeds) with my green vietnamese pheno of black vietnamese too. true first generation seeds. vietnamese male is tested hugely. so everybody can compare what is better, or what is more for you if acid beauty(citric thai phen of original haze x black vietnamese) or Asian Neville(Yo Sam cut of NH x black vietnamese)…

6 Likes

Id be honored to carry anything that’s in your arsenal.They all look completely mesmerizing, 5hrs has to be intense in the greatest way possible I could only imagine.Pure bliss.You’re a true master at your craft and I really appreciate the way you respect this amazing strain.There are levels to Haze most will just never understand.Thank You @MAHAKALA

6 Likes

my green vientamese male is very wild, not like most of black vietnamese phenos, which are colorful and columnar stature… this is one is strictly green and octopuses structure…

everybody read about famous dalat weed… according to native Vietnamese, their best weed… they call it xoai dalat, which means mango dalat. so another mango smelling south asian weed… if you know vietnamese mango salad, goi xoai, they use green mango for it. and thats how their weed smell too. sour mango. and thats what my male brings into the mix, sour green mango with little galangal root to it… packs some psychoactive potency, luminous effect like everything is soaked in light, even in night lol and some scary element to it too… and combines well with my haze cuts… crazy soaring up high here and there… I saw some supposed to be static objects moving and waving, so mild hallucinations in the middle of day!

sour mango citric gangal/chocolate incense pheno of acid beauty is out of this world imo… little bit too anxious for me though.

my dalat sour mango pheno male is super wild and this description of dalat flowering times by dr. wee fits to vietnamese phenos of my viethazes pretty right:

“100 days of flowering, you reach the first of several harvest window for Dalat, during which THC peak. if you miss it, the plan will start flowering off stacked calyxes and flowering again. the next window will be around 115 days, and final ripening happens between 126 days and 140 days. they just keep packing on the weight, the peak potency will be at the 18 to 20 week point, but earlier harvest will still blow your mind.”

thats what happened tome with viet pheno of acid beauty to me… I went 26 weeks with it LOL. so anybody is growing my viethazes, dont go over 18 weeks with vietpheno and dont be afraid to chop it at 16 weeks…

if you need super psychoactive weed, this my project with green sour mango dalat male and elite haze cuts, could satisfy your needs very well…

I hit with him these cuts:

citric thai pheno of toms haze aka acid haze cut

bandaid haze #7 cut

laos/mango haze(from @wallyduck ) cut

and Yo Sammy Nevilles haze cut.

21 Likes

This male of yours is definitely a next level 6th dimension type of strain.26 weeks sounds insane…I’m sure she gave you her all at that point.Can’t Believe you crossed him with all the top hazes bred.Are any of the crosses catching your eye more than the other?The (Wally)mango haze x with your sour mango male I’m sure is gonna blow more than just the socks off of people.Extremely tropical flavors I can imagine.Toms x with that male of yours seems like it’s gonna be super deadly in the greatest way.Honestly they all sound fantastic.Please keep us updated on them all. @MAHAKALA

3 Likes

Gzus, serious material :grimacing:, thanks @MAHAKALA , I will surely try a gear!!!

3 Likes

good luck and let us know please.

5 Likes

like I said… to take it at 26 weeks was mistake. as those calyxes which were ready around 100 days, were overdone… so really chop it at 18 weeks max. at 16weeks it is the most heart racing if you like that :smiley: hehehehee

the cuts are different. but viet pheno will be similar for them all… acid beauty is the most sativa of them all…

I think this viet genetics is good symptomatic instrument for psychic issues… if you feel anxious and scary, you can bet there is some problem hiding… if you feel unlimited bliss and find tripiness funny and get delirious giggles, then you are probably very healthy.

mango laos x black vietnamese aka mango vision, is the most kind of them… mango laos calmed down craziness of vietnamese and made it more friendly. pure bliss and permanent grin on face. wrapped in warm kindness. some of my friends thought there is not better variety with euphoric properties than blueberry, then they tried this :smiley:

bandaid also added that friendly euphoria, but it is also very soaring, so soar soar soar…

you can grow dalat landrace at home, but you will get a lot of hermies and plants will not give same effect as it would be grown in South Asian or similar climate.

but if you dont want to mess with landrace and just want to experience that crazy vietnamese effect, these haze hybrids is right choice for you.

to compare green thais and green veitnamese… vietnamese is more leafy and the effect doesnt have such duration like at good thai… still for me it was great choice to use it with heavy thai positronics to keep south asian character of it in F1 hybrid to the max…

10 Likes

Much love homie, but you can hold onto em!
When I get to a place where I want to explore, maybe I’ll see if you’ve got some.
Authentic Genetics has a 50 pack of O Haze for $100, so I was checking that out as well.

4 Likes

Ok will do! Yes Todd throws some good deals and $200 for 100 seeds and like Tom’s deals they are hard to beat. I am still going to hold out for more of Tom’s gear for I pick up what he is laying down with his genetics and growing knowledge. Good luck with your adventure and hit me up if need to when things come together for you :grinning:

5 Likes