Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Dang! That comparison between Day 4 of flower and Day 22 is NUTS! Thanks for the link. Looks like I’ve got some reading to do.:slight_smile:

1 Like

What @Garden-Buddy said nailed it on the head, I live not far from Santa Cruz and haze was defiantly born there, and around that area in general, there is some fog and disagreement about the exact order of the crossings. There was also some African genetics floating around Santa Cruz sense the 70s. Equilibrium genetics put out a cross called African 75 that was phenomenal and had some real winner plants to be found.

4 Likes

Maui Mango Haze. A different view.

40 Likes

I would give you more likes if I could, those are beauties.

2 Likes

Nice grow !!!

1 Like

MangoHz afternoon

23 Likes

Here’s an Everyday Haze.

41 Likes

Neville’s Haze

37 Likes

That is sweet. Dig it.

2 Likes

She is two times taller than anything else in the tent. I love it.

5 Likes

Here’s hoping you don’t run out of headroom. She’s a beaut.

2 Likes

How far along is she? Come on, dude! Details! We wanna know.

3 Likes

Flipped mid March (didn’t write it down)

She is an f2 made by ssgrower
:crossed_fingers: hope she is a banger. Hitting her lowers with COPA Ancient Chocolate pollen.

10 Likes

An abused redline haze

15 Likes

Ohaze

24 Likes

I’ve pinched off a few buds before the plant was ready. We probably all have at one time or another. I euphemistically referred to it as “topping” or “testing”, but it was really my lack of patience.

3 Likes

In retrospect, Haze was predictable in our “nation of immigrants” (the USA). It contains genetics from 4 different parts of the world, and were combined right here, much like our human population.

9 Likes

Here are some pics of my Neville’s skunk. They’re on my grow log as well but figured I’d double dip and get some feedback on them here as well. Does the fox tailing seem genetic based? It’s on straight water now; I did burn a little bit in my rush to bull them up but the smell is amazing so I think I’ll be happy either way!

26 Likes

Everyday Haze all dried up and ready for jars.

39 Likes

It’s nice to see some Nevil’s Skunk.

2 Likes