Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Thanks, buddy. Outcrossing haze or any good Sat is where the unusual killer chemotypes will be found.

10 Likes

Malawi Gold x Grinspoon… Not a haze been still looking like a solid Sat hybrid.

17 Likes

When outcrossing Haze is where killer chemotypes are found. Why do you outcross only dutch NL hybrids?Bandaid Haze is the only killer Haze chemotype you have found on the West Coast since 1970. That’s a lot of killer Haze chemotypes.

1 Like

I’m not following your post. Haze originated in Cali USA. Northern Lights was also made in the USA. Were does the dutch fit in here?. Most of the best haze hybrids are not shared. These are held in privet gardens.

4 Likes

3 Likes

If it was not for the people working from in Holland no one would be growing Haze or Haze hybrids or NL let’s be real here Hammer.

Some of if not the best Haze hybrids came out of Holland also.

5 Likes

LOL, Some of the best Haze hybrids came out of many countries. Again depends on who you ask, quality is not the same for all. IMO hype has a lot to do with that. Maybe you should re read why I responded. What I posted is as real as it gets. I’ll say it again since you missed it “The Dutch had nothing to do with making Haze or NL”. Any outcrosses made here are typically held in privet gardens and not posted on the internet. Assuming only 1 good haze hybrid has been found since 1970 in the USA is nonsense.

7 Likes

Like it or not, Hammer Holland was where things like Haze and NL were firstly preserved then worked and then spread by selling seed to all corners.

If it was not for the people working from with in the friendlier laws of Holland, most of what many grow today like Haze and NL would have been lost.

Any Haze grown in the US today by growers came from Holland, let’s be real here.

5 Likes

I don’t know what I try, You have always had difficulties in comprehension. You always go off on these tangents. You are clueless about what has gone on the the USA. I lived in Cali since 1955. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Why do you feel you have the right to continually insult me, Hammer ?

I don’t care where you live and why do you need to buy or have people send you Haze seed if you live in the mecca of HazeVille as you seem to claim, lol

What I posted is a fact like it or not the Dutch and people from all over the world working from with in Holland are responsible for people like you and me and the rest for growing Haze.

6 Likes

My Holdback NH x OH) x APPSS from the last run… . I got 6 more of these from seed in veg. A beautiful haze hybrid.

12 Likes

This plant is already talking to me. I’m excited for this one.

Stoneys Sour D X Heirloom Piff Haze @Rippleseeds

9 Likes

Nevils Haze Clone run of the F2 I selected last run just over 8 weeks in, she will go 19 weeks.

I expect the flowers to be coated white with resin, like the seed plant was in the next few weeks to a month.

20 Likes

Beautiful plant @hempy

2 Likes

Very nice Tykal!

4 Likes

Nice job Hempy, I could only aspire, coming back into growing after a log hiatus! And thanks to all who post, I am trying to learn all that I can absorb. I am a survivor of the 70’s 80’s and 90’s and looking for someone experienced with sativa to direct me if I can grow Authentic Genetics Original Haze in a 2/1 AC Infinity tent with dimensions 48x36x72. All I can speculate is like a 1 gallon pot, topping a few times, LST, scrog? I plan to grow outdoors this year too, but haze is the medicine for this 62yr. old and I live in NH so its a challenge and I have to use space across the river at a friends house, which is unfortunate too. If I am barking up the wrong tree go ahead and blast me too, I am open minded and remain teachable, but thought to ask my haze family that may have experience I could learn from. And please forgive me if I have dome something to offend anyone, this is my first post on OG and mean no harm.Attached is bubble hash I make, blessings to all!
20240123_010115|281x500

7 Likes

Hempy that’s a beauty there! Bet it will look like a weeping willow when it gets heavier. How’s the smell when finished?

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow! I don’t have much experience growing sativas indoors aside from under seed starting lights (outdoor grower) but it should be doable from what I’ve seen on here with indoor sativa growing. I would say go for it! The trickiest part will probably be finding your keeper phenotype from the Original Haze that flowers in a time you’re happy with and has the effect and aroma you’re looking for (something I’ll be attempting outdoors this year, perhaps foolish given the early December end of season).

I’m not sure if you’ve seen this one, but this thread has some helpful training strategies for keeping sativas small. Hopefully some more experienced indoor sativa / haze growers here or there will be able to give you some more detailed guidance.

5 Likes

Massive results there. I looking to go with Lemon Haze but I fear I won’t have enough space for those giants.

5 Likes

Last Unicorn. Some colour starting to come out from the unicorn poop side i would assume? Smells are starting to intensify, getting a sharper nose to it at this point, almost a little barn yard starting to happen, not like hay, like horse shit, barn animal smell with some pine forest on the front end, not sure im liking where this is heading lol, we’ll see hiw it finishes and smokes.This is around 84 days of flower, going to let it go another 7 days or so

12 Likes