Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

There is more than one line called Vietnamese Black.

You had at lest 3 one from Dutch Flowers, that was a hybrid.

You had the one fet used, and that was also a hybrid.

And a different one that again is a hybrid but instead of it being a Vietnamese* afghan *hybrid, this one was a Vietnamese/Chinese hybrid.

Then you have what’s said to be a pure Vietnamese sativa with the same name.

13 Likes

yea that description was a bit out ,
for a plant to be so early it cant pollinate another sativa of 15 weeks flowering ,
then something is wrong ,
it suggests that the earlier plant was done and gone even before the 15 weeker had any decent flower on her …

i think the timing on the grow was more likely the issue ,
not the overly early vietnamese plant , which as suggested was likely a hybrid ,
but still should have been well enough in time to pollinate another sativa hybrid ,
the language was a little , exaggerated …

9 Likes

So has anyone grown chem d x (nevilles haze x mullimbimby madness)? Have a very kind person sending me some very soon to grow. Or for that matter nevilkes haze x mullumbimby madness? I’m pretty sure there from nevilles old work, and can be unruly in a tent setup. Figured the chem d would tame it some, seeds from connoisseur who’s a huge haze head. Here’s some shots…not my pics but his. He tested them but there’s no other info i can find. Either way in a few weeks I’ll see what’s up with em. Should be some nice phenotypes hiding in these.

12 Likes

Perhaps he was tring to say that at the time of the cross there aint so enough female flowers to follow seed production. It just happened to me few months ago, when at the same room ive got a male sat, the female sats from the same strain and a fat indica for trial. The indica was ready to party while the female sats where starting flowering but the male sat was already spreading pollen.

1 Like

by that, happened just as he described the females wherent advanced enough. had to wait a little more but everyting went fine. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

S1 Lao Gold Regular seed

:grinning:

20 Likes

I know this another Haze hybrid with murky genetics, but has anyone grown out the '95 Silver Haze from TheNatureFarm yet? I was thinking of trying it alongside a few seeds I have of the AG Original Haze this year but wanted to ask here first since I couldn’t find any detailed reports or pictures.

5 Likes

its on my list, that and the new norcal purp haze x choc thai ibl he’s about to drop.

3 Likes

Just added a few more Maha Kala strains to my charity auction… three ten packs of Grandfunk Haze. They are selling for 100 USD plus here from seedbanks in NA.

Sorry for the shameless plug, but all the money goes to charity…

10 Likes

Unless it is from the North of Vietnam nearby with the border of China.
The Yunnan I grew had a flowering time of 8-9 weeks.

Seedsman OHz, typical Colombian structure

20 Likes

Just found this thread…thanks to you, I saw someone thanking you for African Haze…and as a HAZE LOVER!:)…I had to check out your profile and I saw this thread right away…thank you and I’ll see you around here fellow OG’ER…I’m about to drool over some Haze grows

4 Likes

Prego Oaxacan with pretty colors. 75 days

23 Likes

Glad to meet another haze lover! Hope you enjoy the sights. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silver Haze is not an NL5 x Haze cross, but its
Silver Pearl x Haze.

I recently complained about this on another forum.

I did grow TNF Silver Haze x Skunk 18 and I was not impressed.
Nothing special to remember.
I grew out Silver Haze that I smuggled home in 1994 and his Silver Haze in no way resembles Silver Haze.

He did tell me that it has been selected towards the Indica, over the years, but I see no resemblance.

TNF 95 Silver Haze

The original Silver Haze

I don’t have a problem with TNF. I am not offended by his skunk claims. I know he does breed some fire and holds some old cuts, but I call bullshit on this one.

12 Likes

I am currently waiting for OJ to send me a few Mallum crosses that I ordered before the first of the year, including the Chem D cross you speak of.
He was out of Outback Haze regs so I picked the
Chem D cross last minute.

Those look great!

4 Likes

Authentic genetics original haze reproduction I pollen chucked. She was the first to show sex so I put into flower a couple days back. Let’s go!

23 Likes

Years ago TNF described Silver haze as MNS afghan haze, I corrected him several times on Instagram but maybe he didn’t understand…
No problems with them, but I like the lineages to be kept correct…

From what little I remember Silver haze was a good strain, but Nl5hz was definitely better (at least the pheno I tried)…

10 Likes

just did another pilot driving on Graham´s Eyes. Not at all what I was expecting. I was expecting a paranoid rush, racing and restless, lol. She´s one of a kind. Dreamy and druggy. To listen some Bossa Nova music from Brazil and wondering how tropicooly further can we go?
Best karma for all us!!! Love you all.

6 Likes

24 Likes

always killing it brother.

very nice per usual …

3 Likes