Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

CM Kali - outdoors

30 Likes

VA, did you Green Crack x ONHaze finish yet? What’s the result.
I’ve got a bunch of ONHaze beans on deck for upcoming grow. And I’m trying to pick something fun to cross them to… maybe Goji OG? Lavender? So I’m interested in some of these other ONHaze crosses and how they’re coming out :+1:

3 Likes

This one’s been a pain ever since I flipped to flower. She didn’t eat much in veg, but when I flipped to flower it’s been a struggle to keep the leaves green. Part of me kind of thinks I have some kind of lockout going on with it. I’ll get some pics tomorrow but it’s not looking great. Kind of airy buds so far. Covered in trichs though. I have a bunch of clones to run after this round, so maybe round 2 will be smoother. Using Roots Organics Lush water only soil for the clones because I know Todd uses it a lot for his stuff, so maybe they will go easier.

4 Likes

I bet that’s about as racy as the day is long. Very nice.

Here’s a couple of SuperSilverBangerHaze

15 Likes

Madmacs formula for a successful haze run…

17 Likes

Well, I feel like an imposter in this thread as I’ve never grown haze :sweat_smile:

Anyway, here’s a quote I had never seen before and found interesting.

Quote:Sam_Skunkman
The very first original Haze was a late 60’s three way cross of Colombian Punto Rojo, a green one, and a light magenta one, all different, all from Columbia, several years later I gave Thai and S Indian seeds that were also crossed to Haze, I had seeds of all of them, Original Haze, and Original Haze X Thai from off the stick gold Thai about 76 in Santa Cruz , called Laos at the time.
I spread the seeds around Cali etc and I brought the seeds with me to the Netherlands and used them to select clone parents for my unimproved Haze lines I preserved, I did not do much work to improve Haze I was trying to preserve it. The Thai and S Indiana Kerala X O Haze crosses were made by my neighbor, R.L. the junior O Haze grower that made the O Haze poster, as I did not grow much Haze until the next year. So anyway it is now pretty hard to tell but what most have was pure Colombian, green, purple, lime green, silver, magenta, blueish, I saw all this before Haze had anything besides Colombian in it. A little bit has Thai, and even less has S Indian. I will be testing the DNA of my Haze lines and clones, then we will maybe have answers about what they is and isn’t, and maybe where all the best Cannabis in Colombia, Jamaica, Mexico came from? India, Africa? Asia? Time will tell.
I have found that my line is fairly inbred as it was not out-crossed except for the Thai and S Indian one year, and that was just a few plants. Most are just pure Original Haze Colombian, with no WLD Wide Leaf Drug (was called Indica) genes, zero. Because it is inbred if you do if you do outcross it the qualities are improved like vigor and potency. I have done this and seen where 16% THC Mom Skunk 1, X a 10% THC O Haze gives progeny in the 20’s for THC%, try it, you will see what I mean.
P.S. I found Purple Haze to be the strongest, but the silver-blue and lime-green ones where the high I preferred, purple Haze was more physical also.
Up, clear, electric, speedy, cerebral, mental, energetic, euphoric, psychedelic, no ceiling, every hit gets you higher every time, the kind of Cannabis that gets people turning white, passing out or falling over when they stand, and getting paranoid. Some of you may prefer the same, I can tell. I have never gotten too high, I have gotten to high to walk, that’s what chaise lounge sofas, Lazy-Boys and the floor were invented for. I could still smoke…
If Yo Sammy sends me a dry leaf of his old NH cuttings that is being kept in South Holland I could test it also and maybe see the NL genes in it? PM me.

-SamS

13 Likes

I’m dropping a few of @ToddMcC s Original Haze x Original Neville’s Haze tonight. Only 3 beans. Fingers crossed for 1 nice gal

21 Likes

Two girls, one boy

3 Likes

I have bad luck when I drop small numbers of beans. 3 boys could definitely be in the cards for me :joy: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:hopefully you get the mix you need

1 Like

A late “volunteer” that popped up under where I did a F2 project on a mango Hz

She’s already putting out that wonderful mango smell I’ve grown to love and has a beautiful leaf structure

Just don’t think she’s going to go full term cause our light is rapidly changing as we head off towards summer but have grabbed a few snips just in case

22 Likes

Meridian Haze from Santero = C5 BX2. I am in love with her! Going to search in the F2 for the Haze C!

28 Likes

CM_Kali

23 Likes

Here’s the SuperSilverBangerHaze

I’m really diggin the flower structure on her. I got rid of the one in the red bucket. It didn’t compare with this one and the small planes flying over head made me paranoid, so i decided to reduce my plant count by a couple.

25 Likes

Here we have 3 Original Haze x ONH and 3 Goji OG babies.
Do I plan on crossing these two together? Of course I do! :wink:
Just waiting for them to get big enough to get some clones before switching to 12/12

22 Likes

Original Haze, Seedsman*golli90

30 Likes

Meridian Haze @santero

35 Likes

Just wanted to see how these turned out for you.

1 Like

Grand funk haze-

@MAHAKALA
@TopicalWave

34 Likes