Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Labeled as g13 x Neville a5 haze in my storage fridge… don’t remember who I got them from… I did run Tangerine dream awhile ago but had shit results, and never kept clones,etc…

just wondering did you ever make/grow out that cross? Sounds killer dude, would love to know how that turned out!

Haze flowers tend to be a bit sparse and they take a while to grow, but it’s so worth it.

Do you have to lower the temperature to make it turn purple, or does it do that regardless?

1 Like

Nice. What’s the effect of Amnesia Haze like?

1 Like

Amnesia (core cut) or do you mean Amnesia Haze from Soma?

Amnesia Haze. I’m a sativa guy, and I keep hearing about it. I’m looking for a major “up” effect.

2 Likes

I do have smoked Amnesia Haze and I have crosses with the Amnesia Haze cup winner from Soma(/esko) himself.

There are multible pheno’s to be found in Amnesia Haze, the Soma is about 8 weeks i believe, the others is smoked were about 11-12 weeks. Found the taste sweet, hazey - but not like the SSH tho. High is very up yet relaxed. How more you smoke, the more you smile and forget the most stuff lol.

Amnesia Haze core cut, this is a SSH pheno that tends to have a haze/lemon smell which has a bubblegum smell at the end. This high sets right in after you smoked it, 10 min later it will be hardcore haze-high. Like a SSH, but with a little more body to it at the end. But, the high hits me harder.

15 Likes

Thank you. Like I’ve said, my first experiences with cannabis were NLD landraces and probably some old-school Haze. I’m still chasing that psychedelic green dragon to this day.

5 Likes

Do all cannabis plants that turn purple need cooler temperatures, or do some turn purple no matter what the temperature is?

1 Like

That’s exactly what one envisions when someone says “sativa” or “Haze.” Very nice.

2 Likes

It’s in the genetics
Was never below 72

1 Like

It always runs purple for me. My basement is probably low 60s in winter and upper 60s to low 70s in summer when the lights are off.

10 Likes

Good to see you Lefty.

4 Likes

:wave: glad to be here. I might even grow a plant soon!

15 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’d always been under the impression that turning purple required both genetics and temps in the upper 30s to 40s (2C-10C). Thanks again.

2 Likes

Yup, and my eyeballs are getting sticky just looking at the pics.

2 Likes

43 Likes

CM Kali

30 Likes

Grand Funk Haze-

33 Likes