Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

How did I not stumble on THIS thread before. I’ll be back…

3 Likes

sorry Tom for late reply. I like your honesty mate says everything. Maybe when electricity gets cheaper I’ll have a try what is flowering time on your haze? And is there much variation in flowering time also?

2 Likes

Hayz4dayz cured 1 month

19 Likes

GRAPEFRUIT HAZE.

20 Likes

Pine. Menthol. The beginning of incense and musty basement. Nuff said :grin:

34 Likes

Interested to hear more about this one. Smoke report? Grow report? :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Smoke report is daytime smoke. Clear headed at first with a spacey clear high as consumed more. Longer lasting without an upper limit so far. Piney and lemons maybe

Grow was outside in desert, raised bed, seeds planted in August and cut down in January.
Got 2 females and 1 male to pop out of a pack.
Not sure why but had a run of bad luck starting seeds, so maybe my fault.

6 Likes

Does anyone know of a dispensary in SoCal that has true Haze flower?

I’ve heard so much about the Haze over the years and really want to try something authentic. I recently acquired a Cuban Black Haze clone that takes 14+ weeks to flower and I’d hate to go through such a long flip to find out I don’t like it. LOL

So if anyone has a line on a dispo with the real deal I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

2 Likes

I dunno about SoCal but in general you’re not going to find heavy sativas in a dispensary.

4 Likes

If that CBH is legit you’re good to go.

2 Likes

Bandaid haze4.2 bred by Doc D magic spirit seed Co

This is a Bandaid haze 4.2 in front a Piff S1 x A5haze/thai bx back left and black triangle x A5haze/thai bs on back right. Piff S1 x A5haze/thai bx bred by Doc d. THe piff s1 was originally from Piffcoastfarms
Black triangle x A5haze/thai bx by itself

Lastly some more Cuban black haze x A5haze/thai bx seedlings from doc d along with a few more CBH crosses from Two Currents Seed Co, which this is a great place to post this because he has a few Cbh crosses right now if you check out his Instagram. He is soild dude with soild work his Black Soul Haze is Cbh x his Soul Diagram (Tk x(88g13hp/Choc thai)x Appalachia f3).
He has grizzly city haze (cbh x stray dog f2) stray dog is Chem 91 x appy f3
Black haze bx which is (cbh x black soul haze) and a few others Def worth checking out. He does deals all the time a few weeks ago he was doing 5 packs for 50$… yea 10$ a pack lol! so yea check out the dudes Ig page and instead of paying 300$ for cbh u can get a cross of it for 15-20$ possible cheaper when he offers deals that is…

22 Likes

Buy some Neville’s haze from Green House Seeds…I remembered it’s the same line as Sam’s Haze, it’s just Sam’s is waaaaay more worked. :grin: Hope you enjoy!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hopefully this helps someone out there some Cuban Black Haze crosses for decent price. Probably like $25 ish per pack without deal…
$10-15 per pack when he offers deal

6 Likes

19 Likes

update
Dan Chang - Thai

22 Likes

THH 4 females, 1 Vietnamese black fem

32 Likes

Santa Cruz Pure Haze.

54 Likes

Damn that looks great! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Woo @nobodysnursery this Santa Cruz Pure Haze is very beautiful !!
What is smell ?

5 Likes

It’s a floral/fruity Thai type of smell.

10 Likes