Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

20 Likes

The Doors: NL5/HZ x HZ (ac)

37 Likes

Gorgeous plants

4 Likes

The closest you may find is super silver haze but it will likely be a more indica dom pheno.

I say go for it!

3 Likes

Boom boom room
4 THH males
Females
THH tall pheno8, THH short wide pheno
Hybrid ( females )
Vietnamese black, The Doors ( 75% hz), Molokai Frost x Tk, PNW HP X Puck bc2, Puck x Chem 91, Jack Herrer

32 Likes

Looking good Hapi!

3 Likes

Appreciate it @Tejas :bangbang:

4 Likes

What kind of plastic bags did you use here to keep males from pollinating the couple of girls you got there? I’m new to collecting pollen and wanted to do something like this. Sorry for my ignorance…

7 Likes

I was trying out new bags to see. I saw bags at Dagga love, but the company only has one USA distributor. And price is high for one bag, so Im trying a “cheaper” version (Amazon mushroom bags with filter)

9 Likes

Anyone going to Piffcon this year?

3 Likes

Bandaid Haze f1 no.7
Bred by Bodhi
Selected by Doc D

44 Likes

Yea!!! :+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Dang didnt know he made that one. if that was released again Id jump on it

3 Likes

I have asian neville(nevill haze sammy cut x black vietnamese) available, trippy stuff, if you are interested in. bshw is good for crossing with haze, if you like mexican side of things.

15 Likes

That sounds pretty amazing with the Sammy cut!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

it is strong. vietnamese male brings some anxiety…

I smoked many hazes, as it is apparent from my posts in this thread, but never got such 3 hours anxiety like from brown thai pheno of toms haze x vietnamese, and also I have to remember when I was paranoid last time on haze… it is only when overdose and still it is just slight, vietnamese females were not anxious. but this male, he brings it.

it belongs to psychedelic smoke though… anxiety is different than fear. it is not fear. because when you feel fear, you know what you fear of… but anxiety has some metaphysical aspect, it is existential. it comes when consciousness is extremly altered… it is different than anxiety disorder when you are afraid of future. this anxiety is from metacosmic void which surrounds us all… no forms or time there… not really depressed on it, opposite in fact, very very high.

it is not this type of anxiety: " the anxiety that Freud called reality anxiety. It is the anxiety that a zebra might feel when thirsty and approaching a riverbank where there are some large predators such as crocodiles or lions. This is the anxiety a person might feel when walking alone at night in a rough neighborhood. Thus, the hallmark of reality anxiety is that an objectively dangerous threat is looming."

it is anxiety as symptom of spiritual awakening.

36 Likes

If you try the same plant but with some beta blockers, you’ll have more of that spiritual feeling and less of anxiety. :sweat_smile: Was a happy accident and I’ve used it with these kind of sativas ever since. I think some of the anxiety is because of the increase in heart rate, almost like a large adrenaline rush. Just a theory though.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

I find that interesting in that I have experienced the adrenaline rush but felt warm with an intense sun shining on me feeling. I was eighteen again. This plant is sooo dam complex!

11 Likes

It sounds like y’all are describing a very mild climb to the peak of a mushroom trip like the anxiety part where you are just beginning to realize reality is shifting like that anxiety real intense where everything is heightened @MAHAKALA I can dig it, that sounds like some damn good smoke real spiritual get closer to Jah

8 Likes

She looks great, im eye balling a pack of these on mr nices page

4 Likes