Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

A5 haze. no thai in it. zero thai. typical woody incensy colombian smell.

mindblower, a lot of thai… reeks by chocolate diesel leather musk.

the most psychoactive thai phenos are citric sour mango thai, chocolate thai and juicy fruity thai. floral brown thais are strong and anxious, but psychoactivity is lower than at those previously mentioned.

25 Likes

@MAHAKALA i see you have some “incense thai” with a5 haze/thai - if its open knowledge, where did you source that from (the a5 haze/thai)? and how does it compare to the thai alone that you work with?

ive grown one of Doc D’s a5/thaibx cross (with sour d) and it was specially good. not sure if youre familiar with his work.

3 Likes

The cut doc is using is also known as A5xMirakel, and I have seen A5/Mirakel too, just fwiw.

I still put A5HT because that was how Doc wrote it in the newsletter haha

4 Likes

IIRC both used Yo Sammy’s ? Karma’s ( Southern Haze Collective ) A5 cut . Again IIRC both the A5 & Nev Haze in their possesion are the real deal from Nev himself . The A5 Mirakel was an accidental pollenation of room of A5 that a Spanish grower ( Reynaldo ) was tending .

4 Likes

Someone needs to start a tread about growing sativas and hazes indoors…
Tips and how to.

Can you grow these indoors or am I dreaming?
Thanks in advance :relaxed:

4 Likes

Have you seen this one yet?

13 Likes

Thanks ,I should have tried looking 1st.
My bad

5 Likes

The clones Sammy collected did not come from Nevil and or have they ever been verified as being the real cuts Nevil selected years ago by ether Nevil or Shanti.

There is a bit of a story to all of this but the short version is Nevil organized to get set clones collected and sent to him and they were never sent.

later on Nevil had samples of the clones sent to him and he no longer wanted the close because they had ether lost there spark or were not the same clones he him self selected Nevils wards.

4 Likes

Pure sativa’s (hybrids and landrace) grow best under tropical sun outdoors, but you can absolutely get great results indoors. They won’t be quite as good as outdoor but still well worth doing.

Things that have worked for me is starting seeds under 12/12 or 11/13. You can still end up with 3-6 ft plants though.

They seem to be more compact under LED than HPS.

Growing sativa’s indoors isn’t rocket science. It just takes more patience.

6 Likes

You keep telling your self that Maha you have never seen the real 5HzA or germinated a bunch of F1 Nevils Haze seed to know what lurks with in. If you had you would of seen your classic Colombian types and your classic Thai types.

Week 11 of Flower.

9 Likes

Hey @Hempy! I like ya, but leave leave your grudges back on IC, or just ignore him… please. You’ve got a lot of great info, don’t muck it up.

10 Likes

I dont have a grudge with Maha but what his posting in regards to Nevils Haze is complete rubbish and surely that needs to be pointed out.

As for ignoring him i do for the most part.

1 Like

You can do that by just posting the stuff you know, and showing pics, all without calling anyone out. If it weren’t for you, and your Hempy buckets, I’m just an old geezer, and I would never have tried growing indoors without you. I feel like I owe ya, and I’m glad to see you here, just don’t want to see you etherized :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Let them debate everything haze , making strong arguments based on facts.

I don’t mind……
It’s actually interesting. But in ALL honesty they along with others are standing on NEV’S shoulders. Some just might not realize or care to.

6 Likes

Sure looks like my favorite Oaxacan. I mean pretty close. Check out the resemblance. Stem resin too. Other pictures are a dead ringer of a match. I bet that smokes awesome. Beautiful bud! I haven’t tried Haze yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

Is that a Thai pheno?

19 Likes

He in turn stood on the shoulders of Indigenous farmers, and they on other indigenous farmers shoulders, etc. We all owe a debt of gratitude to everyone that domesticated and advanced this plant to what it is today.
Especially that first human that said " man, this smells great! I’m gonna smoke this shit"!:rofl: (Kidding of course)

22 Likes

I understand that Upstate but for certain individuals . to acknowledge Sam and NOT Nevil for how they even have certain genetics :dna: is pretty low in my opinion. That’s what I was referring to.

As well as calling Nevil a LIAR when they never talked with him nor were there when he was spreading genetics far and wide for everyone to be able to obtain the best genetics at the time.

1 Like

That is an amazing looking plant not seen any Oaxacan look like that to date from the pictures people have posted i do have some but not grown it as yet.

The pic i posted is from the Thai side of the NH the Colombian is very different in look and smell they tend to have the fruity type smells like Mango and are a fuller looking flower.

This is a Thai.

Close to harvest harvest.

27 Likes

You dont ow me a thing mate all i set out to do by sharing my method of growing was to show people hydro did not need to be complicated and help people achieve great results for cheap. People achieving good results is all i ever wanted out of it.

I grew up in an era were stoners helped each other shared ideas shared genetics and shared a common interests i still believe most are still that way.

Nevil loved the hempy bucket to all his indoors was done in hempys once he started to re grow in oz.

20 Likes

Moby Dick, it’s epic.

12 Likes