Adventures in Aero #4 - Sebring's Earth Lover (now Dragon Tongue)

With RSO I am happy if I get 10% of my dry weight, Sebrings CBD plants have good resin production, I can’t see me growing any other CBD strain unless he runs out of seeds lol.

1 Like

Ive had mixed results with his seeds producing viable plants. Out of the 6 seeds Ive tried to grow so far (3ea Dragon Tongue and 3ea Earth Lover), 4 have been males and one was super stunted from the get go.

However, this last plant did produce very well, and I sure do like how well its working on my joint pain.

Im going to try some CBD plants from Demon Genetics next - a 1:1 and a 30:1 CBD/THC. Both are kush based strains, and have short grow times - 63 days from sprout.

I am startng to think that taking the CBD with some THC really does boost the effectiveness of the CBD. I have been taking only the CBD during the day, and it works well, but I have been taking CBD plus some of @ReikoX Ghost Toof and that combo has been helping me sleep better than I have in years.

Thats the main reason I want to try some of the 1:1 - to see how well it works for me.

6 Likes

New grow thread.

4 Likes