Ak Bean Brains 907 Blue Genes . Baby pics

You’re getting me excited!!!

1 Like

Who says there’s no such thing as smell-o-vision when you put such a beautiful example right there :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks fire. Have a pack just popped. Last week.

2 Likes

Alright OG. 907 :blue_heart: was harvested at day 72F with little to no amber showing on primaries. Amber was easy to find on sugar leaves and such. I quick dried that nug in the prior photo and tested.

AKBB deserves an award. :trophy:

Seems like she is a creeper. Again, it’s a test nug stuck in a toaster over at 220F for 10 mins, but the effect just kept coming on, more and more, for over 15 minutes until I was utterly surprised at the strength of effect. I’m no slouch either and I’m sitting there a bit timid to try more. Taste is at this point irrelevant but it’s there, is all I can say. Drying now in a custom 2 stage “drybot” at 62 RH. Super pumped. Enjoy your runs guys, I have a feeling she would really shine outdoors.

5 Likes

@LD50 Hell yeah! Thanks for the update! Can only imagine your “drybot” will produce a better result than the toaster oven, I’ve never tried that - here in NM I could just leave a wet bud on the desk and it’d be bone dry the next day.

We’ll find out how she does outside starting in a few months. Can’t wait.

@Turpman, you posting a grow journal?

3 Likes

Sure do hope so!

Drybot sample tracking. Ambient is 62 RH @ 67F going in the bottom of the racks.

1 Like

Kinda new to this type of forum. Will be posting for sure, just have to figure where. Have added to the AKBB thread.
May start a new one.

1 Like

That particular nug has lost 60% of it’s weight so far. I just tested a straggler bud in the trim bin and cannot believe the effect. I hope it’s the same for you guys.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t hesitate to smoke that :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That would be the Delta blueberry.