AK Bean Brains - US member's for existing co-op boxes only

That was sweet! I am sure it helped as between the last and this one he is also paying out of pocket.
:green_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

Is this stuff on there? Every time I go to his site all I see is older stuff. I’m signed up for a bunch of runs

4 Likes

@Greasy. I would definitely be interested in a trade of these. Hit me up with some things your looking for and I’ll see what I got in the fridge.

4 Likes

PM P/P again, every lil bit helps, I presume. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You don’t sign up or pay for the individual strains on his site like that. You have to go to the Overgrow seed run section of the site and pay what you owe. It’s like 10$ + 2$ for each strain you signed up for.

5 Likes
3 Likes

@Greasy i would be interested in a trade as well, please let me know what flavors you enjoy!

3 Likes

Anyone interested feel free to pm me

F2 I’m growing that just started flowering

17 Likes

The stuff from the last seed run is still on there and I’m not sure if it’ll be updated for the new fall box but that’s where you’ll pay

7 Likes

US is $5 or $10 based on number of strains this run due to it being 2 boxes in 1.

10 Likes

I hate to say it but you should get a donation for you shouldn’t have to pay out-of-pocket 100%. No that might be a little bit more information than people want to give out but you can’t do this stuff forever for free. I’m not trying to spoil the fun for everyone because I save every washer. They are not cheap. Please don’t get upset for my comments. Stamps that stuff adds up.

8 Likes

OGTreeSlayer hooked you up with the goods to pay for CO-OP seed runs.

3 Likes

Nah, I’m good!!! No major vices, no “lady-chasin’”, childless couple, etc. Plus, the “local authorities” will “foot the Bill” for quite some time!! I know how it feels to “need”, it’s the least I can do. That’s just “how I roll”. THANKS for your admirable concern, but, it’s all good. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: If “Queen :honeybee:” notices the “Stack” decreasing, I’ll blame it on the “OG Hackers”!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

Ty for this opportunity once again…:+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

when should we pay what we owe? i think last time i payed too early and i never got anything lol

4 Likes

Thank you @buckaroobonsai and @G-paS for making this possible. Ima sucker for anything blueberry.

3 Likes

WOW I’m just bummed I missed out on some great beans and happy growing up these to those who got some thank you for doing this extra work on top of everything else @G-paS you’re doing a great job!

2 Likes

It’s not over Doc, keep your eyes peeled for more sign up spots to appear, we’re not done here yet :+1:

9 Likes

I’ve literally been staring at this screen all day, the second I have to look away I get anxiety lol

6 Likes

I know exactly what you mean! :grimacing:

3 Likes