AK Bean Brains - US member's for existing co-op boxes only

(Yeah I don’t qualify) but I still live to win!

5 Likes

oh sweet, blueburrryy! thanks g-pas and buckaroobonsai! also thanks DHG for the heads up!

what do you mean by this g-pas? do we need to do a co-op seed run in order to sign up for these seeds?

11 Likes

just need to be signed up for one of the other co-ops so theres a box for these to be added too @highminwin dont have to do a seed run on them

11 Likes

awesome, thanks for the clarification, dhg!

5 Likes

Yea again! These gotta be in the top of my list somewhere :grin:. Thanks @G-paS and @buckaroobonsai!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thank you @buckaroobonsai and @G-paS for all your hard work!

6 Likes

Thanks soo much @buckaroobonsai and @G-paS !!! I truly miss smoking on the old Blueberry terp strains. :small_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_circle::blue_heart:

:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

What a killer little extra. Good on you @buckaroobonsai for your generosity!

5 Likes

Getting excited!!! Who going to get the bean bags.

5 Likes

The one night I’m not staring at my plants until 3am…
Congrats all!! Nice grab!!!
Good vibes :pray:

5 Likes

Nice, if you have extra’s, will you add it to the Veterans giveaway maybe?! (wishful thinking). No worries tho, Cheers my friend!

3 Likes

Man I’ve been dying to try some of AKBB blueberry, oh how I miss the cut of blueberry my friend had years ago! I’d love to be added to the list if I do qualify! @buckaroobonsai what an amazing donation! @G-paS much love!

3 Likes

What about a “lil $umptin-$umptin” to help defray the cost of all the supplies necessary to distribute? I DO know the “out of pocket” expenses’ involved in your endeavors!! You’re a SUPER PERSON to volunteer to shoulder the distribution, admiringly so. The offer stands, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I’d love to be on a list :grin: regardless of that, I’d also love to help you procure the supplies you need for packaging. Coin flips, washers, scissors, tape, staples, etc. DM me with your info and what you need and I’m happy to help :blush:

9 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and @buckaroobonsai ! As always, you’re helping out the community. Very generous of you.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

@G-paS is the best of the best

6 Likes

Thanks G-pas and Buckaroobonsai for making these available.

3 Likes

Yes thank you @buckaroobonsai for giving these out as freebies. You’re also on my list of great people!

3 Likes

Where can I contribute toward the expenses?
@G-paS What would we do without you?!
All love …

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thank you bunches @G-paS and @buckaroobonsai ! You Rock!!:v::green_heart:

4 Likes