Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

You are the blueberry auto’s king of seeds.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Super stoked to run a few of these outdoors later this year they look great some fire for sure great job @Alaskagrown

3 Likes

AG great job! What size fabric pots did they finish in?

2 Likes

They are in 5 gallon pots…all plants natural growth as well…no lollipoping

EDIT: For the future I would definitely lollipop the plants…force them to grow bigger better top buds…but…I wanted to see what the natural structure was on a big auto…some better than others…

Like I’ve said before…more work needs to be done! :wink:

9 Likes

@Alaskagrown Wow, impressive results… :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep them coming… :seedling: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi everyone are these alaska auto bluberry seeds a indica strain? What’s it’s origin, dutch passion company?

2 Likes

Hello @Sunflower

These Blueberry Auto’s were gifted to me over 10 years ago from a now defunct Cannabis forum called Breedbay….so I cannot tell you whom I got them from or what it’s made from…

I’m not 100% sure on the lineage of this other than it has DJ Short Blueberry and possibly Lowrider…

So DJS BB x Lowrider

There is a broad spectrum of phenotypes ranging from Indica to Sativa…a lot of variation!

I have 2-3 genetic lines I’ll be working this line towards in the very near future…Consistency in plant size/structure and a higher percentage or Blueberry dom plants is the goal

14 Likes

Thank you very much for the information , is it possible to see if it’s a sativa or indica from it’s apperance?

2 Likes

Yes there are clear signs of both…structure of plant and leaf shape are tell tale signs…

3 Likes

Chopped my Blueberry auto yesterday!

I had a lot of self inflicted issues but it still turned out nice. Smells fruity, short dense bush & good size buds considering the overall plant size :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Glad to hear it my friend!! :heart:

3 Likes

I had 4 Bb that you blessed me with, 3 turned out to be boys. I have one left that is undecided. I assume it’s a girl. The other three had very developed nutsacks. The final plant has nothing showing yet. And it is the worst looking of the four. We will see what happens.

3 Likes

Eram… um lost for words as you can see that is amazing…

1 Like

Few more pics for a couple days ago before the chop…

23 Likes

My last BB auto still aint shown m or f. Any day now.

8 Likes

Bummer about the last one being the ugliest of the bunch…hopefully “she” will finish well!

Do you have anymore BB Auto left?

3 Likes

Yeah I think there is a couple more in there.
I popped 4 hoping for 2 girls. I want desperately to smell that strong blueberry you brag about. Haha. And the size of bushes you brag about. Altho this little thing is not going to get big. I dont think. She should be 8-12” tall already. Hell shes almost 4 weeks old. Shes all of 5 inches tall.

3 Likes

The Blueberry smells are not very common…I’d say 2 in 10 for the ones that reek of BB…but others are berry with other things going on like citrus, spice, diesel, skunk…

Alaskagrown

6 Likes

I have a few more seeds. I will pop them sometime soon. Im very new to autos and have not had a good run of luck with themm still trying tho. I refuse to let them beat me. Haha.

7 Likes

Holy shit dude. Chonker versure

2 Likes