Amazon removing all bubble bags

I got some bubblebagdude bags from amazon a few months ago, now nothing. It’s not even on my previous orders anymore. thats crazy strange

they still carry this tho

3 Likes

iPower 1-Gallon 8-Pack Bubble Bag, 6.5-Inch Hand Pruner and Black Storage Bag, Upgraded Version https://a.co/d/1HcPjZE

I bet the guy just got tired of Amazon’s :poop:

3 Likes

Would yall believe I’ve been constantly running and for 10 years I have had the same 8 bag set!!! These are wicked, I cleaned out a glass shop, amongst some of the items acquired were a set of bubble bags. These are the canvas all around with screen on bottom colored ones. I love them. I’ve used them hard, gently but tons of trim has gone through these bags.

Edit… ya so I’m fucking high. These are wacky willy bags. So yeah. These are whatsup. Stay wickity wacky.

14 Likes

Damn I was just looking last week. Maybe it has something to do with producing hash is considering manufacturing or some bullshit. but i just went on gutengbergdankspressing and got a 8 bag all mesh 5 gallon kit. crazy how they all disappeared.

2 Likes

Who cares, theres plenty on ebay…

5 Likes

Holy shit you’re right. Used to be pages and pages now mostly accessories.

Wack. Like dude, Jeff Bezos…it’s just a silkscreen on a fabric tube chill out.

The bubblebagdude ones work just fine at like 25% of the price point of name brand bubble bags and still haven’t failed after 5 years and dozens of runs. And they’re the all mesh ones you’d expect to fail quicker. That being said I used to own brand name bubblebags and they were obviously high quality.

8 Likes

I’d say musta been a big harvest for everyone this past year :joy: but evil lurks…

Would prefer to think bubbleman is taking over the market and buying all the stuff :sweat_smile:

The just have to rename them 5 gallon teabags

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

When it come time to renegotiate Contracts, AMZ plays “Hardball”, dictating terms. Seller, it appears, isn’t having it. Unfortunately, today’s business model. Fortunately, they’re available elsewhere. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I have noticed that I used to find bong bowls on Amazon pretty cheap. Hundreds of different ones. Good luck tryna find one now.

3 Likes

Let us know the situation if you find out… I just looked ,im in the usa and yea WTF…

Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/search?q=BUBBLEBAGDUDE+5+GAL+-+8+Bag+Kit+Extraction+Bag

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bubble-Bags-25-73-120-160-220-micron-5gallon-5bags-Essense-Extractor-Kit-Filtration-Bags-kit-Trim-Bag-Pressing-Screen/1307069870?from=/search

2 Likes

I find dry sift to be so much better , why not just get the proper screens and make it without the water
The dry ice bags look neat for this purpose

4 Likes

My dry sift Screens never fail me.Freaking love the hash that comes off this stuff No ice or water or having to do it outside in winter anytime i want now Guess that makes me lazy lol but it works its so tastey and if you break it down like 3 times and roll her back up and wrap her with cellophane it lasts forever the taste gets better the older it gets the high is always there and the consistency is like a warm tootsie roll even after 6 months.If i can make her last that long lol its very hard hahah

15 Likes

100% better flavor retention and shelf life with dry sift and if you keep the different strains separated each type has its own unique look and flavor to it.
I swear bubble bags are a conspiracy to make people smoke inferior grade hash :joy:
Most of the time I don’t even bother with a screen I have enough keif at the bottom of totes to separate it with a card and scoop it into a bag and then with the help of some luke warm water and my hands I press it just enough to see a light color change and then stop and let it cure for a day or so.
Too much pressing makes it smoke poorly and is not ideal.
Also the quality of the material you start with makes a big difference , I’ve seen some strains that don’t produce much but are great for extraction , the strains with the sandy gritty trichomes tend to make the best hash in my experience.

8 Likes

The greasy Strains ive been told tend to blast better due to the higher oil content within the bud and not being able to sift that with screens.I don’t really advocate blasting Ive seen people get lit up and the risk is not worth the reward with getting burned up i dont care how many times you do it the probability will run to zero one day.Your 100% right on proper strain selection for Dry sift as to its tricome rather than non producing strains.Its a double edge sword but so far ive found out the rewards are pretty good i like taking all my mixed trim and rolling full spectrum hash balls now mix em all in to one batch of dry sift .I like those ones the best over just straight one strain in my sift.High last way longer and is more potent

4 Likes

The resin in the Hawaiian rainforest was definitely not sandy & grainy… definitely greasier & lacking any waxiness. There’s still plenty old fashioned BHOtards blasting the moldy buds.

Now back in Sacramento I feel like getting a humidifier for every room even when it’s “raining” :joy:

4 Likes

Buds that last in high humidity seem to have a greasyness to them like a protective layer of paint to protect the outside against molds and pathogens with all the oils contained within the bud.

7 Likes

I think it’s more about breathing through it & trichomes react to dry air & harden up :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I personally like to grow more open bud structure stuff for my outdoor Most of the time ,Wheat phenos are my absolute favorite the more foxtails the better :fox_face:.Living next to Lake Erie is humid cold hot and shitty all packed in Random intervals with occasional constant week long rain storms that pour like monsoons.The open stuff handles it with with little to no issue.That stuff don’t look like cookies in fact most people turn thier nose up at it on sight.When they smell it lit in the joint is when it perks thier ears up.Stuff is always greasy sticky you could form footballs out of it and it would keep its shape keeps for an almost bizarre cure time in a jar.I found a babyfood jar of some of it that was from something i grew 2 years ago kept in a cool dark place and it still smelled and tasted fine High was a more zen mellow stone that had a nice narcotic feel to it lasted long enough to watch the second Avatar with no top off bowl

3 Likes

I buy all the stuff I can from the web site of the people selling it and not off amazon if at all possible. I don’t give a shit if I have to pay an extra 50$ cause it kicks bezos in the ballz.

3 Likes