Amazon removing all bubble bags

Does anyone know why Amazon has/is removing all their bubble bags from being sold. I looked last week and there were a decent anmount available, went back last night and it only popped up with 3 options and then today there is only one option available.
If you try to google search, all the Amazon links just connect to an oops not found page.

Anyone know what’s going on, anyone here work for Amazon by chance lol?

4 Likes

Yeah no issues up here in :canada: eh?

10 Likes

Fuck man. Thanks for the heads up. Not even sure where else to buy some…

Fuck amazon, but I’d like an affordable source for when I inevitably put a hole in one of mine

5 Likes
13 Likes

eBay ! Same guy sells them there I am sure. Does he have a direct website

@MyrtleGrounds beat me to it :skull:

5 Likes

I didn’t even really look at the website options cause the few I found had either insane prices or the shipping made them more than I wanted to spend for a simple hobby grower/smoker.
I’ll def look into this since it is feee shipping still and the prices are good.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Most importantly the profit goes towards the man himself. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Plus you don’t have to buy a kit, you have the option of single bags. Ebay probably has good deals too.
**** BUT**** - that is kinda odd that Amazon pulled almost of the the hash bags, they ued to have tons. :question: :question:

2 Likes

This is what I get when I click on any google result that says Amazon and a search of the Amazon app just brings up a bunch of bubble wrap mailers or fabric pots.

4 Likes

I got this in US.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the one option they show anymore, for the US. Just yesterday that same seller had a 4 bag option and another had a 10 gallon 5 bag set and I think there was one other option.

Not sure what’s going on with them but think I will order from bubblebagdude

1 Like

Your right, they must be out. I sure hope this isn’t a sign of what is coming.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Very strange indeed.
:thinking:

1 Like

I bought a set of BubbleBagDude bags off of his website a week or two back, received an email in the last couple days that said they were no longer selling through Amazon, but still had them available through the BBD website @MyrtleGrounds posted above.

5 Likes

I just ordered from him so maybe I should reach out and see what he may know about the situation because it’s not just his bags but all options have vanished in the past week, except for the last one.

1 Like

That’s bizarre. They have plenty of rosin bags, so I wouldn’t think it’s a concentrate issue.

1 Like

Wel

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I thought you were talking about bubble wrap for packages. :joy::joy::boom::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I thought the same thing legitimately but I’m not trying to sound like I have my tin foil hat on so I’ll just have my fingers crossed that I’m wrong and there’s some reason why that I’m not aware of…

3 Likes

That is strange…like Pigeonman said, there are still a bunch of different kinds you can get in Canada from Amazon…
Still have the Bubblebagdude brand too.

1 Like

Deff weird I wonder why?? There use to be at least 15 different companies selling them

2 Likes