American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

I truly hate and despise dog thieves…

5 Likes

Agreed. They’re like 2X worse.

Take my kid & you just done f*cked up. :neutral_face:

:coffin:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I love it, who needs rods and reels to catch fish when you have put bulls…and they get a good workout

8 Likes

thats awesome! My rescue pit is deathly afraid of water.

3 Likes

Staffy/ pitty cross and ones German Shepard Mastif/ red nose pitbull

9 Likes

My dogmen buddies…

4 Likes

Machobuck Mayday Stonewall pup

5 Likes

Getting the training started early I see! :laughing: :v:

3 Likes

This is biggie maus he was 10#s of akc & ADBA registered sweetheart I’ll get his papers tomorrow and list his pedigree some impressive bloodlines

6 Likes

Well after 2yrs babysitting my friends dog til he moved where he could have him. He got him back from me. Couple months passed and i went to the animal shelter and adopted bruce. Hes 2 yrs old and been taken back to the shelter 3 times( by others people not me ) due to being too big and strong and he has anxiety they had him on meds for. I too have anxiety. The shelter kept trying to point me at other dogs but i told em i came for him. I wont be taking him back.

Hes a good dog. No bite history not aggressive at all just full of energy n loves playing. Hes laying down cause i just walked him for about an hour. Nice day today.

5 Likes

They had him labeled as bulldog mix but im pretty sure he is a scott type american bulldog. Now just to get him fat n spoiled.

3 Likes

@rooted it’s the alien transmissions received by the antenna on their ass that does it. :thinking:

RIP Timmy. Pic from 21 yrs ago. :sweat:

5 Likes

Wow. I would have a hard time giving up a dog that I had for two years. But I love the story of you and your dog. You were meant to save each other!!

3 Likes

Back in the days

1 Like

Another back in the day picture…

3 Likes

I’ve been talking to Iron Mike and he said that he won’t be having a Old Family Red Nose this year. He did ask me if I wanted a pure Norrod dog and I said I’ll let him know because I already have 2 dogs and taking in a 3rd. puppy is a lot of work…This puppy is straight Norrod bloodline no crosses, of course it will be free…He doesn’t sell pure Norrod bloodline puppies he gives them away to honest/trustworthy friends…

4 Likes

My buddy’s dog…he’s been conditioning both these dogs for an ADBA CONFORMATION SHOW…

5 Likes

That bottom doggie is just how I like em looking

RBJBT x Honeybunch Redboy

1 Like

My Pitts have it rough…these two are sisters. We also have their dad and 2 other Pitt mutts.

Big boy wants breakfast.

11 Likes

Old Pit Bull x Boxer girl. Sharing the sunbeam.

Doing jiu jitsu with my daughter.

Careful, shes obviously vicious.

8 Likes