Amnesia × Og strain

Hello everyone. I just received some Amnesia × Og seeds. My buddy thinks their from royal queen seeds, and that they are fems. Does anybody have any info on this particular cultivar such as flowering times , height, and all that good stuff? I’ve been googling but can’t find that strain, but alot of amnesia hazes, and amnesia og kush. I’m assuming it’s amnesia haze × og kush but I could be wrong. Any info is appreciated.

3 Likes

Correct me if im wrong but the original amnesia haze was a lemon pheno. Not sure the company.

1 Like

I have heard of amnesia haze having lemon and citrus, but I also think there was a lemon haze from reeferman back in the day. Wonder if their related at all?

Amniesia haze is a cut x afghan/hawai from soma, amniesia is a line from ssh and is from hypro nl. Several cuts float about, but generally are very high in humelene and limonene, with good thc numerics…should make some good weeds.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Any idea on flowering times and height?

Around 10-12 weeks, id imagine the stretch from seed will be substantial as both are known to have legs in most cases.

3 Likes