Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Never really was into metal by choice. I mainly listen to reggae and hip hop but one of my best friends dad loved metal, so of course I got into a bit myself. How could I not with the things they do with they do with their instruments…man…crazy!! I play the guitar, ukulele, and can play around on a piano so I like to listen to things for its musical value. Anyways I stumbled across the long haired guy to the left(can’t remember his name) on like a YouTube short or something, just soloing on his guitar and the dude was crazzzzzzy! So I end up finding the band he’s in and they do some beautiful shit together!!

7 Likes

OMGS.

HOW HAVE WE NOT MENTIONED THE ONE, THE ONLY

Then:

Now:

STILL HEAVY AS FUCK.

:metal:

7 Likes

Sick! and how about some Exodus too?

2 Likes

Interesting, I have never heard a band purposefully play elevator music before :sweat_smile:

…although Buckethead comes close

3 Likes

Thanks for a chance at the Prize !!!

2 Likes

Bucket head rocks! I had never heard of him until he opened up for les claypools flying frog brigade.

4 Likes

Killing in the Name- Rage Against the Machine.
favorite workout song. I don’t know if it belongs to metal but it does its job.

5 Likes

Heck yeah! He played tons of shows around the SF Bay area back in the 90’s-2K’s before he moved away.

4 Likes

Saw him in '04 the dead where playing red rocks 4 out of 5 days. The day in the middle was Paul Simeon they knew the only way to get all the hippies to leave give em free tickets to another show at Pepsi center. So it was an experience

3 Likes

Holy frickin Crowbar…I haven’t heard that since I was 17 years old!
:musical_note: Memorieeeesss :musical_note: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

When I was a kid, this was Crowbar…

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

LOved their guest appearance on Ace Ventura pet detective lmao password is new england clam chowder lmao

2 Likes

Is that the white, or the red, lol

2 Likes

Damn it I always forget that -ace

2 Likes

Some more classics that I love!

8 Likes

3o6fJ1BM7R2EBRDnxK

Congratulations, @Mrgreenthumb! DM me to receive your Fat Bastard Fem beans!

Rock on and Grow on!

cNhCthqYfFzyg_2_2_2

14 Likes

Helllllll yeaaaaaahhhhhh… sweeeeeeet… big thanks @Andrane … you are a the best man. I am going to be a star now

8 Likes

Congrats!!! @Mrgreenthumb Jealous here :grin:

5 Likes