Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Drumming up there with Haanke:

4 Likes

Saw these 3 guys play this WHOLE albulm live and WHOLLY FUCK!

3 Likes

And also saw these 2 up close and also WHOLLY FUCK!

3 Likes

Metallica had some decent tunes .

2 Likes

Does Black Sabbath count? If so then I actually do like a metal band.

3 Likes

Black sabbath is like the og of metal and is one of the bands that really took heavy metal to the masses. They are the father of metal basically. @LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

Not a huge fan of metal,but heard these Mongolian folk metal guys the other day…thought it was interesting with the incorporation of throat singing

6 Likes

That would be really cool to see those pictures!

1 Like

All you have to do to upload videos is copy the url from YouTube.com and paste it to the comment.

3 Likes

Slayer is amazing! Nice!

2 Likes

Slipknot was not my favorite music wise but damn did they put on a freaky show. Loved the performances.

2 Likes

Never heard of these guys but worth a listen :ear:

2 Likes

My mom always encouraged us to listen to different genres beyond what was popular at the time. As a kid I loved the Beatles, Stones, CCR etc. Mom turned me on to jazz/blues and anything else New Orleans came with it(cajun/zydeco). We could listen to whatever we wanted on our living room seperate components stereo (everyone else had one big console).

I guess she never thought I’d become a Sabbath fan as a teenager. Used to blast that stuff…mom trying to smile and raise me as a good Catholic while Ozzy was screaming about witches at black masses and evil minds that plot destruction. We laughed about that later in life.

Thanks @Andrane for rekindling that memory and a chance at some cool beans.

3 Likes

Good morning folks. Anyone having their coffee? Maybe with cream and….sugar?

5 Likes

Definitely Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls

5 Likes

Mornin folks

2 Likes

Do *Melvins count? I love their slow and heavy sludgy sounds: Honey Bucket:

If not, eat some Iron Maiden, Remember Tomorrow, one of my first and longest standing favorites:

But Scorpions are in there too, its really hard to choose: Sails of Charon

And let’s not forget Anthrax: A.I.R., they always had drums that kept me coming back for more

Not entering, but I do love METAL!

4 Likes

YES

3 Likes

My all-time favorite band, with one of my favorite videos. He dances more than others hah

3 Likes

Oh hell’s yeah, that is their best albums for sure. Melvins is one of the bands I listen to the most, having all their albums on my phone.

4 Likes