Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Thanks @Andrane and everyone that yelled! :rofl: :postal_horn:

4 Likes

WHOS YELLING ?

4 Likes

Today I’m a proud Irishman from my great grandfather but I’ll be a proud Canadian tomorrow !

3 Likes

Are these associated with :? @Andrane

2 Likes

Awesome thanks I didn’t have a Canadian member list so just posted and tagged. Good luck Canadians and remember it “St. Patricks everyone is irish” -boondock saints

5 Likes

Good luck everyone :shamrock:

3 Likes

Thank you @Andrane can never pass up an opportunity for some fems :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot @Andrane!

3 Likes

@Andrane , thanx for the giveaway and tagging me to this thread, the strain sounds interesting :wink:

4 Likes

No they are from blimburn. Got some fems from them, then made some seeds. Forced a female to male with colloidal silver and made some fems myself. From my perception they are f2 but I’m not sure what generation blimburn worked on them to. So I could have bought a 1st generation cross then f2 them myself. But I’m not sure. :man_shrugging: The mother was super fruity and was super strong with the smell. Like very strong terps.

5 Likes

Sounds great :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Andrane. I have a wealth of seeds though… I really don’t need more. Cheers

2 Likes

Fem seeds would be soooo great! :metal:t2:

Thanks so much @Andrane for the opportunity! :hugs:

What a strain name too! 🪴 My son would love it! :joy::green_heart:

Good luck everyone! :shamrock:

3 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congratulations :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

It’s your lucky day @KanehB! Shoot me a DM to Claim the 5 pack of Fat Bastard Fems!

16 Likes

Way to go Canadians woohoo. Nice giveaway even if couldnt participate lol. You do so much for this community as a whole I love you still keep fellow country men ,and women, in mind when only have local stamps.:+1:. You help others overgrow the world their has to be great satisfaction in that. Thanks.

6 Likes

Thanks, as a Canadian , I appreciate the sentiment. @420noob :wink:

4 Likes

Way to go @KanehB ! Good vibes!

4 Likes

Woo!! Congrats @KanehB & thanks @Andrane for the fun!

4 Likes

Nice win @KanehB, congrats! :+1:

4 Likes

Woot-woot! This is so great!:star_struck:

Thanks so much @Andrane

Over the St. Pats weekend too! :shamrock: :partying_face:

7 Likes