Another SolStrip build

Hi Billy, i hadn’t costed this build but since you asked so nicely :grinning:

I already had the junction boxes, cheap 100K stepped attenuator, eye bolts and cable clips so probably around £20.00 in what i used from my own stock.

The rest i bought in and that lot came to £273.00. Mainly because @anon58740919 gave me a good deal on those SolStrips and I won that driver in an ebay auction for £28.00.

The total build cost was fully covered by the sale of my cob rig :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good stuff @Albannach , your Mrs is going to be outgrowing you soon lol… great setup she’s got there, much better weed for you both eh…
Right now,
I am taking the wee yin swimming so I’ll give you a bell then bud…
.( hey Cola hope alls well with you too my friend - catch up with you soon bud)
Talk later @Albannach.
Gaz

3 Likes

You’re welcome for the tip on the driver too my brother :sunglasses:. I’ll try to hook up all my UK folks if they shout up. @Gaz29 shout up anytime for a chinwag bro

2 Likes

Your a credit to our community and a sound bloke Cola. Glad to be able to call you my friend :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Cheers Gaz, she already is in terms of turnaround. Her latest autos were started at the same time as my Satori and they are already covered in buds and gleaming with resin. I have bought some fastbuds autos myself now cos the day is coming when we fill both our tents with the things.

4 Likes

@anon58740919, I will do my friend …
Sweating like pair of balls here lol… just got the wee yin into the swimming pool ( local swimming centre), and on the way here i fell off her( daughters’ Segway and ripped off the left elbow ( almost lol.) fkn scrapes all over my back etc, now I’m melting in the wee bit i can sit at…! :scream:
I am gonna go outside for a pre-rolled doobie…
Talk soon Cola and @Albannach

Gaz

2 Likes

Copyright “the albarrack” inspired by @Albannach but the wirings a bit shitter. Does the job though. Put @ReikoX la diva x lowryder (maybe missed a bit) organic auto in there. Bugs and all.

3 Likes

I feel honored to have inspired such a name lol

looking good bro and it works which is the main thing eh. That plant wont mind at all if the wiring is not quite as neat as it maybe could be if you had spent as much time arsing about with it as i ended up doing :laughing:

1 Like

I do like these B type drivers eh bro. And it’s 240w of will get the job done. Can’t wait till I get some Coco back in my life. Gonna have a play with autos for a bit.

Mainly because I need to run a blue dream’matic for the test thread lol

1 Like

I’m getting more interested in autos these days and if the blue dream’matic is anything like their green crack or black berry you’ll love it bro. The time frame is so short that you need to give them all they can take right from the start, and not one bit more :grin:

4 Likes

I can crop something every month or so this way which will be good. Plus it means I’ve not got a load of super genetics turning to shit in middle Earth eh

2 Likes

Yeh we’d have been in a bad way if it were not for her autos cos my last crop was well down. No more peat compost from now on, coco is way better :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hopefully this one turns out alright. I’ll keep you posted on how it does anyhow. Feed. Water. Water feed in soil right? It’s been a while lol

3 Likes

Yeh that should do it but go easy on the feed until it starts seriously budding up. Catch you later pal :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Stuck the rest of the blue dream’matic autos in to soak. Managed to increase the airflow enough to middle Earth it seems. So these are cracking. Going in a prop for a few days and then I can actually get back to doing my thing. Gonna be weird on a permanent 18/6 I think though

1 Like

Yeh bro it is till you get used to it. I think led’s and autos go hand in hand cos you cant get away with the old compromise of just running hps lighting through the night when it’s an 18hr day eh.

1 Like

10-4 lights out. Rigging up a Sonoff to plug socket thing in a little while for ease of everything. Those times should keep day/night temps nice. And the prop can deal with humidity for now until I can afford a humidifier for the BD beans. Pipework just came for my bottom drain too

1 Like

A humidifier is essential in this dry heat i recon bro. You can get a cheap ultrasonic fogger and run it through a humidistat for a low budget solution :thumbsup:

1 Like

I’ll show you my bank lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: even breads not cheap at the minute ha. I’ll run a bit of tube to middle Earth blow bubbles in a bucket with a fan on :rofl:that’ll do it I reckon. No tbf I misted around the tent before lights out try keep it up a touch

1 Like

Yeh know that one bro. I need to get back to work and make some cash. Got a vulva punta (volvo penta) in a yacht not starting right, said i’d have a look tomorrow but i truly cant be arsed. My shoulder still being sore does not help, need some CDB, cant wait to try that OG Kush CBD shes growing :thumbsup:

1 Like